Hey can u guys give me a link to Ps2 Network Cd Download

Nyo_S22 said:
Hey do you guys have a link I need software plz or can u send me it. ps2 Start up network disc
Some games have the network configuration software built in. You could try that. I can't find an image to download, but Sony will mail you a CD for free.

If you live in North America, email webmaster@playstation.sony.com with:

Your full name
Your mailing address
Your phone number

Tell them you need a network startup disc, or else.

If you live in Europe, try SCEE. They probably have different email addresses for different countries. Or something. What do I know? 8)

Edit: Oops. I guess you live in Japan. Try SCEJ, if you can find an email address.

I was wondering, recently I bought a US-NTSC PS2 console with network adapter. Could I ask SCEE to send me a European Network Installation disc, and why I get one (or does an American one work as well) ?

Yeah I never used my CD. I had configured my Network Adapter using Madden 2003.

I know someone in the UK who is using an NTSC PS2 to play NTSC online games. Again, I think the NTSC games will have network configuration software included.

BTW, I heard the European software is different and has many features which is not available in the US. So it would be cool to get that as well but you probably couldn't play any NTSC online games with it.

Back