[Help] Just bought uber-cheap Bluetooth speaker from China and confused with FM

orangpelupa

Elite Bug Hunter
Legend
Hello,
i Just bought generic uber-cheap buetooth speaker from China and confused how to "tune" the FM radio. i already able to turn on the FM mode (the speaker say so) but i dont know how to tune...

i have googled -> bluetooth speaker s10 fm radio
but did not get any instruction about the FM radio feature :/
i also confused how to "daisy chain" the speaker to act in "Stereo mode".

contacting the seller is not an aoption because i bought it using my little brother's account and now he is out of town :(

other than that, its awesome. only 9 dollar. free shipping. sounds surprisingly good (even better and louder than my samsung HDTV and my altec lansing desktop speaker).

EDIT;
here's what it looks like

wvaAejt.jpg

EDIT:
i just re read my post and it sounds like a spam lol

Last edited:
You are expecting an awful lot for 9 bucks. For that money you should be happy it works at all :LOL:

I suppose one of the knobs should allow you to tune the radio. You sure you don't need to hook up earplugs to act as an antenna?

I Also doubt you can daisy chain that speaker. A quick Google tells me some can but it's not a standard future of the BT spec?

@tongue_of_colicab lol yeah the quality it gives me already surprises me lol.
btw found out how to use the Radio. Turn out i just need to keep repeatly pressing VOL+ until it found channel lol.

now if only i buy the 12 dollar version for stereo sound... instead of this 9 dollar mono. (i though it will be trash sound, considering the price, but wow i was wrong).

Back