Help in MP

Yeas i want some help to get past the Phazon mines, i think(It´s been like a 6month´s i didn´t play it...
What weapon should you use against the the monsters there(1)
How far am i in the game(2)
And don´t recommend any guides as i want you guys/gals to help me..

overclocked said:
What weapon should you use against the the monsters there(1)
You can't get much simpler than colour coded enemies.....
How far am i in the game(2)
About 85%
And don´t recommend any guides as i want you guys/gals to help me..
Odd sort of topic for this board, but I'm always happy to help more people apreciate the brilliance of Metroid. ;)

The space pirates and some of the metroids are color coded as Bohdy mentioned. The other metroids - the standard green ones and the red variety - can pretty much be killed any way you like, but the good ol freeze gun/missile combo tends to be the safest.

You should have found all the weapons by now, and the upgrades too I think. Which enemies are you having problems with?

It´s those pretty big ones that looks like they have arms/weapons like long knifes, they are black and have some purple color in them.

I´m at the entrance "into" a base or something with the "monsters" in the beginning is "hiding" on the strucktures in one of the room´s.

Hard for me to explain more detailed because i remember almost ZERO and that goes for the control also.

overclocked said:
It´s those pretty big ones that looks like they have arms/weapons like long knifes, they are black and have some purple color in them.
I´m at the entrance "into" a base or something with the "monsters" in the beginning is "hiding" on the strucktures in one of the room´s.
Hard for me to explain more detailed because i remember almost ZERO and that goes for the control also.

They might be cloaked space pirates which (iirc) can be killed with any weapon. But you have to use the thermal visor to target them.

The purple "visible" pirates can be killed with the wave beam though. Same goes for the other colored pirates: On white enemies you have to use the ice beam, on yellow ones the standard power beam and on red ones the plasma beam.

Thanks guys, i´m sure it will help..
Just a question there, Bohdy said i was ~85% in the game, but i think i have scanned almost everything and still only at 31%, there´s no connection between the two then, hehe.. :)

overclocked said:
Thanks guys, i´m sure it will help..
Just a question there, Bohdy said i was ~85% in the game, but i think i have scanned almost everything and still only at 31%, there´s no connection between the two then, hehe.. :)

Well, the 31% shown at the load screen it's related to the items you have, not the things you've scanned.

Back