Help Diagnosing Locked-up PC

First off, sorry if this is in the wrong place, but there really isn't any sort of help sub-forum.

Anyway, as the title implies I'm trying to figure out why my PC keeps locking up on start-up. I have my suspicions, but I don't really have spare parts to swap in and out to check, so I'll have to buy parts, and if that's the case I'd like to be a bit more sure about the problem...

How it started: After starting up my computer I opened up Firefox and was looking around bestbuy.com for a laptop for my parents. I turn away for a minute to answer the phone and when I'm back it's locked up.

What I did afterwards: So frustrated, that my computer locked up, I rebooted. Went to windows like normal and it locked up again, only this time at the windows splash screen. Tried again (normal boot) and it locked up at the splash screen. Check my bios to see if anything was up, but voltages were fine and the fans were all running. This time I boot into last know good config. and it locks up just the same. Try it once more (yes, I am a slow learn), and same thing. So, finally I try boot into safe mode, and it locks up yet again. I try booting in safe mode two more times and it locks up the same. Thing is it continually locks up loading agp440.sys, so now I'm thinking it's a few things:

1) GPU's dead.
2) The Mobo's AGP is screwed up.
3) HDD is corrupt. I'll cry if it is.

Any thoughts, on what it is, guys?

System:
2600 P4 I believe it's prescott, though I don't recall for sure.
512MB Kingston DDR400
Abit IC7 Mobo (crappy northbridge and all)
Radeon 9600 Pro 128MB (from powercolor)
Linksys ethernet card
2x Maxtor HDDs (120 GB,250 GB) OS is on a partion of it's own on the 120MB

Back