Help a guy win a bet with his GF!

Silenti

Regular
http://www.helpwinmybet.com/

Here's the deal. The site may be down if you try to access it. This guy has a bet with his gf. If he loses, he has to wear a tshirt that reads "I am an idiot" for one week. If he wins, she was so confident about this, she said she would have a menage a trois with him. Pass it on! Funny as hell.

Mintmaster said:
It's insane how fast this has spread to different forums. Everybody is rooting for this guy!

There was a similar German site years ago. I don't remeber the URL though. It turned out to be fake, IIRC. So I don't know maybe the guy is in it for the money ...

hupfinsgack said:
There was a similar German site years ago. I don't remeber the URL though. It turned out to be fake, IIRC. So I don't know maybe the guy is in it for the money ...
There's a contract...

nintenho said:
There's a contract...

That's non-binding since such contracts are morally questionable simple as that. It'd never hold.

EDIT: I just looked at it, there wasn't even an attestor present :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy Hell. The set date that this must happen by is April 1, 2007. It's at 1.8 million now.

This is just f'in hilarious :)

God, way over the 2 million. Now does he have to wait till April 1 2007, or can he have his threesome early?

Waiting for an update there. Wonder how much money he made?

What a mean page. It doesn't even give me the choice to choose if I want to root for him or not, simply going to the URL bumps up the counter before I have the chance to read his story and maybe wish for him to wear an "I'm an idiot" T-shirt for a week. :LOL:

Anyway, chances are good this is just some kind of scam, but if so, it's sure an amusing one.

I was no help at all. I'm number 2,639,186. :oops:

I hope he has fun. ;)

On second thought it looks like a clever way to get people to click on the metrodate.com advert. Sneaky... :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back