Heavenly Sword / DeanoC TV interview

God of War with a Hot Chick...and Deano must be :rolleyes: from inside. Never imagined that Deano is bald, I had a different image of him in my mind. Where was nAo standing during that chat:LOL: ?

I caught that the other day, and too was surprised to see what Deano actually looked like. 'Course, if I'd had the presence of mind to go check out HS on the show floor, I might have got the chance to meet him.

Yer definately a face of radio and a voice for books...

but i shouldn't be so mean to the girl... just kidding :p

Doesn't he have his own TV show? Or was it cancelled? I heard rumour something embarrassing happened during the pilot but don't know whether it ruined his career or not. Something about having celebrities try out Nariko's moves with big foam swords?

Iron Tiger said:
I caught that the other day, and too was surprised to see what Deano actually looked like. 'Course, if I'd had the presence of mind to go check out HS on the show floor, I might have got the chance to meet him.
Well considering there's no clues at all on a forum as to what anyone looks like, I don't see why it'd be surprising if any forum goer looks different to what you expect given the myriad of different appearances mean the chances of guessing correctly are very small. I'd be more surprised if he did look like what you looked like, as that'd suggest some sort of precognition!

Nice one Deano, you came across well in the interview. :)

Thanks Cellarboy, much appreciate you taking the time to do that and share. :D

God of War with a Hot Chick...and Deano must be :rolleyes: from inside.

I highly doubt that. After all, he was already knocked out cold after her ear-drum shattering banshee cry, "kicks ass" :LOL:

ShiftyGeezer said:
Well considering there's no clues at all on a forum as to what anyone looks like, I don't see why it'd be surprising if any forum goer looks different to what you expect given the myriad of different appearances mean the chances of guessing correctly are very small. I'd be more surprised if he did look like what you looked like, as that'd suggest some sort of precognition!

Well, we've had at least 3 post your pictures thread in the last years. But Deano sneakily avoided them, but he's a Ninja after all.

Nice

I'm soooooooooo looking forward to this game.

It's seriously one of the only next-gen games that has me excited=I don't like FPSs, although I'm trying to:D

Is the PS3 going to support a VGA input? I just got a sweet CRT PC monitor from a co-worker for free, and my company is going to pay for half of the PS3, so I'm getting pretty excited about picking one up...if only for this game.

The name "Deano" sounds like "Dino", which had me subconsciously thinking he was Italian. Fuggedabodit.

This is my most anticipated game on the PS3 (assassins creed will be on 360 as well ;)..
I will buy it as soon as the PS3 goes down under 300 bucks.. :cool:

Nice interview, Deano seems like a nice chap..:D

I always thought that Deano was the one that played the Heavenly Sword demo during the Sony Pre-E3 conference. Now i wonder who was that guy then. Was it Nao?

Back