Hdmi-cable not working!?

I'm so frustrating that the HD res and connection of the cable for PS3.
So i have done cable testing, on the 360 it just dont go higher than 480p nomatter what. Really strange hope you can help me guys.

Oh the TV is a KDLW2000.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im so frustating that the HD res and incognrection of the cable for PS3.
So i have done cable testing, on the 360 it just dont go higher than 480p nomatter what. Really strange hope you can help me guys.

Oh the TV is a KDLW2000.

Could you repeat your issue in Swedish? Or in post-sleep English? I can read and translate from a lot of languages, but this right now is gibberish to me ...

yeah sorry, the deal is simple. The tv or Av's dont recognize my hdmi cable in the PS3 menu/crossbar where you set rez ex.

Overclocked,

Ta det på svenska. Exakt vad är det som inte funkar för dig? Känner inte din PS3 av HDMI-kabeln och frågar om du vill ha optimala inställningar automatiskt?

Ostepop is a 360 troll, your TV is plenty good enough, second best bravia available in Sweden?

Try disconnecting all image cables, start up wait 4-5 minutes, then turn it into sleep mode.
Then plug in the HDMI cable and hold down the Power on area for 5 seconds when you start up, to force the handshake via HDMI.

See if that help. :)

It works now :), it was something with a output number techblabla. Thanks for the replies.

Tack för visat intresse MasaC. om det skulle paja igen eller något så blir det att fråga igen" :).

Back