HD Next gen ownership poll

Which do you own?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i had 360, then sold it for 163GBP for reasons below:

- realised 360 dpad will let my PES skills down
- saw signs of console on brink of getting rings of death... there were a lot of freezings of console which scared me
- no hdmi... i can't afford an hdtv atm, but it is my right to prefer hdmi over component if i am to eventually get hdmi enabled hdtv
- my as exams (though i frequently come here :devilish:)

getting ps3 in future

Got a 360 a few months ago, just to fill in the gap before the PS3 release. Since Friday it's been gathering dust and probably will continue that way until Halo 3 comes out.

Waiting for an X360 that's more quite and a bit cheaper; and of course for some more games like Mass Effect. Once it's all out there I may get one.

The PS3 is far too expensive at the moment. Toys require an internal combustion engine at such prices :)

Neither, I actually do have plans on buying a Xbox 360 after the first price drop and once a sizable collection of games has formed that are at cheap prices.

No Wii option? Why the exclusion? :(

FYI Todd it would have been good to add the option for "desire to get xb360" or "desire to get ps3" or "desire to get both"

No Wii option? Why the exclusion? :(

FYI Todd it would have been good to add the option for "desire to get xb360" or "desire to get ps3" or "desire to get both"

I don't care about intentions, just ownership.

Wii != HD, read the title.

Well until I get a replacement amplifier (which I may have to go to court over...:(), my 360 sits right here next to me..

360-2.jpg

*purr purr*

Well until I get a replacement amplifier (which I may have to go to court over...:(), my 360 sits right here next to me..

360-2.jpg

*purr purr*

Wow. Never really struck me before, but looking at this picture the 360 reminds me of the Pippin!

pippin.jpg

I know it's not the spittin' image, but I havn't so much as heard the name Pippin in 10 years. It just came to me as soon as I looked at your pic.

Wow. Never really struck me before, but looking at this picture the 360 reminds me of the Pippin!

I know it's not the spittin' image, but I havn't so much as heard the name Pippin in 10 years. It just came to me as soon as I looked at your pic.

It looks more like the IBM PCjr. Spooky familiar.

pcjr1.jpg

Tommy McClain

Neither and at my current B3D productivity and school load I may own an HD console by the time the PS4 launches...

no hdmi... i can't afford an hdtv atm, but it is my right to prefer hdmi over component if i am to eventually get hdmi enabled hdtv
I don't contest your taste on that but i wonder : for video, this is a no brainer for me too ... But is it really that important for gaming ? Are the differences noticeable for games ?

I voted "neither" of them. There are no AAA titles for me yet on these consoles.
Only title to date "AAA" (IMO of course) this gen is Zelda.

Back