Have you ever done somthing like this?

Deepak

B3D Yoddha
Veteran
Today is my exam, I have been studying for it since days. I leave for my examination centre at 9 AM, reach there before 10, I go inside and look for my name in the list. To my horror I do not find it, I go through the list many times but still no success.

Now I am worried, I am wondering why my name is not there, I keep thinking for 5 mins. Suddenly I notice that the subject code is not the one I am here for. I look at the back of my examination ticket and guess what...I find that the paper I am here for has already happenend 1 week ago. Now I realise what have I done, actually I had downloaded provisional datesheet from my university's website but did not bother to cross check it with final datesheet.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! :oops:

Yes. :oops:

Looked only at an early and explicitly tentative schedule, thus I turned up for a postgraduate exam that happened to have taken place three days ago. Luckily though, in my case, it didn't set me back anything or have any serious impact (I didn't need the credits and had just been following a couple of the lectures 'for fun').

I did a similar thing. Stopped attending an incredibly boring class. One day I decide to show up... lo and behold it's the final exam! The professor asked me if I was ready to take the test and I said sure... Ended up getting an A-.

Yes. I missed two examinations by a whole week. I actually missed the week because I had a few weeks off prior to that and haven't followed the calendar that closely :oops:

But I got them in the following semester without any troubles, so all was fine.

Back