Has the console forum been axed?

Ragemare said:
Maybe their splitting it up into console technical and console games.

That would be nice.

I hope that the console returns, but without trolls.
I hope they can do.

pc999 said:
But at a high cost (in terms of work) if we take in consideration the amount of troll latelly.
Dunno..there are well known trolls that post there since years, I can't understand why they were not banned before :?

So instead of banning the trolls, almost all from a single forum, we remove the console forum completely. That makes sense.

Either way it will be back. Nobody wants console discussion where it belongs anyway.

console forum axed on my first day back... :cry:

Trolls are always a problem. The problem is, people don't ignore them. It's hard, even with mods. There's always fresh waves of trolls, everytime B3D is linked to by a IGN or Gamespot forum, all these kids discover B3D and are eager to show off their ignorance.

By the way, what happened to the old group of guys - where's Pana, cthellis, Vince, Tag, and the rest of them? All I recogonize is PC-Engine, more PC-Engine...and, of course, Deano, nAo, london-boy, and Faf ...

I sincerely hope the console forum comes back. It would be a shame for it to be gone just as things are getting interesting.

There is a whole lot of technical information on the Console Forum which would be a shame to lose completely.

Not sure what to think but at the moment it feels like a big relief to see it gone. For the time being.

nondescript said:
By the way, what happened to the old group of guys - where's Pana, cthellis, Vince, Tag, and the rest of them? All I recogonize is PC-Engine, more PC-Engine...and, of course, Deano, nAo, london-boy, and Faf ...

I sincerely hope the console forum comes back. It would be a shame for it to be gone just as things are getting interesting.
Posts by vince and tag were really great, not sure what happened to them either.

epic

nondescript said:
By the way, what happened to the old group of guys - where's Pana, cthellis, Vince, Tag, and the rest of them? All I recogonize is PC-Engine, more PC-Engine...and, of course, Deano, nAo, london-boy, and Faf ....
Pana is still there :) Vince was banned...now I can' t understand why he was banned while others are still here..

what are the "qualifications" of becoming a mod?

Because it is really sad if the console-forum is axxx0rd.. I frequently visit it for tech-discussions/dissections of console-hw etc...

But I know.. trolls can make you feel like this:

newavatar2sj.gif

:)

I dont think that a little of humor is a bad thing.
As long the thread is based in arguments and facts, or if there is suppositions they most be marked as one, that are the bases for good/inteligent arguments.

Back