has anyone played Siren yet?

I played Siren at the Playstation Experience back in June.

I'm afraid the game made very little impression on me. This could be because it is not the sort of game that can be appreciated after such a brief sample of the gameplay.

I'm a fan of Resident Evil and Silent Hill. I was curious to see Siren.

Ive spent a little time playing Siren. Haven't played it long enough to give real impressions except that the face modelling in this game is extremely well done. The characters seem to have more emotion and expression in their faces than any other game I've played. This may be due to the technique they're using (textures taken from photos of real people). Not sure if all the cut scenes are real time but if they are then its pretty amazing stuff. I prefer the atmosphere in Siren as opposed to the grossness of SH3. Oh yeah, if you didn't know already this game is cweepy, just cweepy

You can check the link to the old thread that passerby posted, it contains some info about the game.

The game is scary, the atmosphere is really scary.

If you want to see some movies or the games package, manual, you can check my simple Siren site.

http://siren.felixmcli.org

epicstruggle said:
Legion said:
you just wanted to say something didn't you.
;) you did ask a question, and i answered if for you. :)

later,
epic

here's a cookie

cc-cookie-150x.jpg

thanks for the cookie, but i usually dont eat treats given by strangers. :p

on a side note, i looked at some of the info on the game and it does look good. How good are the scary elements?
later,
epic

epicstruggle said:
on a side note, i looked at some of the info on the game and it does look good. How good are the scary elements?
later,
epic

hahaha funny to see that threads can get so derailed that the initial topic actually becomes the side note... :D

epicstruggle said:
thanks for the cookie, but i usually dont eat treats given by strangers. :p

but first you have to get into my car...{throws cookie in back seat}

later,
epic

I really have no idea. But i seriously want to find out. Of all the games i have played on consoles Fatal Frame i have found to be the most likely to frighten some one. Let me see how Siren compares.

Back