Has anyone claimed free xbox game pass from amd

Davros

Legend
Ive seen promotions like this before and what happens is the wont let you have the free pass unless you give them credit card details in the hope they can start billing you after your free months are up
I need to know if this is the case as I dont have a credit card
thanks...

not really a solution but... sometimes you can add your debit card and they will accept. you will need to call your bank first to "enable ecommerce" tho. at least that's how it is in some banks in Indonesia. Dunno how it is on yours

According to the AMD promo page, you will "just" get you a coupon code. The real question is thus whether you can redeem an Xbox code at MS without a credit card (or other payment option) associated with your account.

Previously you could
, but their most recent support pages may indicate differently:
Codes can’t be activated or used if your account has an outstanding balance or your payment option is expired or no longer valid.

You can't usually signup for subscription services without a credit card, even if you're getting free time.

I have a tesco pay as you go mobile i cant see it
I just applied for a santander bank account online without needing any id
(no id is the reason ive not got a card) i didnt know that was possible because of all the anti money laundering laws.

MS also allows PayPal, international debit cards and phone billing (operator dependent) as valid payment options.

From my experience buying 1 dollar 3 month game pass pc, MS Accept international PayPal, but refuse to use it to pay.

To add international debit card, need to use fake address on supported region. But Ms still refuse to use it to pay despite already accepted as payment method.

The only thing that work was buying 5 dollars US Xbox gift card, redeeming it, then contact Ms live chat.

I have a tesco pay as you go mobile i cant see it
I just applied for a santander bank account online without needing any id
(no id is the reason ive not got a card) i didnt know that was possible because of all the anti money laundering laws.

you don't have an id?

Isn't that means of deportation cause #brexit?

Update I redeemed my free 3 months there was a checkbox auto renew and receive 1 month free I disabled it and it didnt ask for any credit card details

Wonderfull
ZIRBXXO.jpg

Happens with the new Wofenstein, Rage 2, Gears 5
Gears 4 had no error but I cancelled the install cos I dont want to play Gears 4

Back