happy birthday to me

Moloch

God of Wicked Games
Veteran
ya.. 21 years ago (well 9 months before) my parents decided to do it.. and I'm the result.
WOOT
bbl.. gonna get wasted...

happy bday! my friend's birthday is also today but I'm pretty sure you're not the same person unless you're a hot girl from OC.

and don't feel like you HAVE to get drunk just because it's your 21st, I didn't.

I was kidding about getting wasted.
I don't really like beer that much.
Only stuff I can stand is samual adams.

radeonic2 said:
I was kidding about getting wasted.
I don't really like beer that much.
Only stuff I can stand is samual adams.

I like some of the "bitch drinks" especially the ones that taste like sprite... but i'd rather just drink regular sprite

Sage said:
I like some of the "bitch drinks" especially the ones that taste like sprite... but i'd rather just drink regular sprite
well I detest the taste of alcohol..
Acquired taste my ass.. you just get used to it
It should taste good in the first place;)
If you trained your self I bet piss could be an acquired taste:LOL:
I also don't see a reason to get buzzed/drunk.. I enjoy being in control of my self in addition to be able to do the things I like.
Good old dr pepper for me..

radeonic2 said:
If you trained your self I bet piss could be an acquired taste:LOL:
I also don't see a reason to get buzzed/drunk.. I enjoy being in control of my self in addition to be able to do the things I like.
Good old dr pepper for me..

I totally agree with you man, it should taste good in the first place!

And a very happy birthday to you!

radeonic2 said:

which is why i like things like smirnoff tripple black. actually, it's sweeter than sprite. i cannot taste any alcohol in it. but my liver prefers the taste of bottled water so that's mostly what i drink now.

Sage said:
which is why i like things like smirnoff tripple black. actually, it's sweeter than sprite. i cannot taste any alcohol in it. but my liver prefers the taste of bottled water so that's mostly what i drink now.
Well I dig sprite.. ill have to check it out ;)
During periods I work out I drink water/ Gatorade mostly.. but I'm a break now :D
I worked out at college and I'm off atm..
I did gain a good amount of strength from late august to early december though.. so I wanna continue to work out at a local gym.
What I need to work on now is aerobic exercises. so I don't get tired (huff and puff) so quickly.
Anyway..
Going to inn and out for a double double then to dave and busters.. ya know the video game place.

radeonic2 said:
Going to inn and out for a double double then to dave and busters.. ya know the video game place.

the only thing i understood from that sentance was that you are going somewhere for something and then going somewhere else and one of the two places has something to do with video games

Happy Birthday, radeonic2!

Altho I really have a certain preconception about folks that start threads announcing their birthdays...

Everyone, please remember that my birthday falls on Sept 16 and start a thread then.

Reverend said:
Happy Birthday, radeonic2!

Altho I really have a certain preconception about folks that start threads announcing their birthdays...

Everyone, please remember that my birthday falls on Sept 16 and start a thread then.
And what would that be;)
If it's what I'm thinking then you would be hypocritical...

If no ones makes one for you.. why not do it your self.. especially when you haven't got it listed.

Back