Halo Online

Davros

Legend
Here's a 17-minute video showcasing the maps, weapons, and vehicles for Halo Online. Halo Online is a F2P title that is powered by an enhanced version of the Halo 3 engine and will coming exclusively to the PC.

I liked the Halo 3 engine a lot. That game had some fantastic graphics for the time. Will be interesting to see what it can do on a modern PC ;)

It's only for Russia at the moment btw.

Looks like they've added some sort of AO, light shafts, and SSR to the renderer.

Rather curious about the remakes and if they plan on more. Kind of a shame they didn't give those to MCC players on XO.... yet.

Brit likes that the game has been cancelled ?

<sarcasm>Yes. I like that PC users still need to buy a console to play Halo.</sarcasm>

I like that DSoup has contributed positively to the thread by posting news of what happened.

This is why on my forums I include more than just 1 simple post rating. I would have used Helpful.
  • Agree
  • Helpful
  • Funny
  • Disagree
  • Sad
  • Face Palm
  • WTF!?
  • Taters
  • Smite
  • Kill It With Fire
  • I Call Bullshit!

Taters. We must be long lost brothers. Were you born in Oklahoma too?

Tommy McClain

Mmmmmm, taters. Need some bacon, some butter, some more bacon, some sour cream, some more bacon, some olives, and some more bacon. Mmmmm.

On topic, in hindsight it's not surprising that Halo 3 online was canned. The biggest proponent for F2P games at Microsoft is no longer there. And with Microsoft's Play Anywhere initiative, it means that Halo will be coming to PC anyway.

Regards,
SB

I wish all Halo titles get the PC treatment. I still can't get myself to get an xbox360 to play the HALOs. I even thought of getting the MS next gen xbox after the ps360 era but Xone was such a disappointment with the kinect and TV focus that I went for the beefier Sony console.
I am happy Forza is coming to PC, but the Gears coming in sinot from Epic and the Halo is out of Bungie's hands now :( . I loved HALO:CE and then HALO 2 won't play on my then OS, don't even remember what MS BS was that about, and then PC was forsaken forever. I want all Bungie HALOs on PC NOW Microsoft !!!

Back