Halo Master Chief Collection [H:MCC] [XO, XBSX|S, PC, XGP]

Halo CEA MP = Halo CE MP = Halo CE Engine
Halo CEA SP = Halo CE engine + new shiny
Halo 2A SP = Halo 2 engine + new shiny
Halo 3 = Halo 3 Engine
Halo 4 = Halo 4 Engine
Just to be clear, because it's only the single player campaigns I'm interested in, the Master Chief Collection will included shiny new Halo CE and Halo 2 campaigns and more modest ports of Halo 3 and 4? Because basically that's all I'm looking for! :)

Just to be clear, because it's only the single player campaigns I'm interested in, the Master Chief Collection will included shiny new Halo CE and Halo 2 campaigns and more modest ports of Halo 3 and 4? Because basically that's all I'm looking for! :)
Yup. Sorry, I guess I should have written that out too. :oops:

Halo CEA SP = Halo CE engine + new shiny + 2p online co-op 1080p60
Halo 2A SP = Halo 2 engine + new shiny + 2p online co-op "cinematic pixel count"60
Halo 3 SP = same old thing just 1080p60
Halo 4 SP = same old thing just 1080p60

There may be some changes here and there in H3/H4 just due to newer HW architecture. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

All the multiplayer modes will be 1080p60 (CEA/2/2A/3/4).

Every time I see new story material from 343 I can't shake the feeling that they have no idea why the characters worked so well in the original trilogy. While I always thought the story was ultimately a tragedy the tone of the games (and the books) felt adventurous, like you were going on some amazing journey. That Terminal trailer feels so dark and brooding that my initial feeling is to avoid the terminals in Master Chief Collection in fear that I will cut myself on all the edginess.

I wish writers would forget the Dark Knight existed and go back to trying to emulate the tone of Indiana Jones and Star Wars so we could have heroic adventures again rather than tortured characters with dark pasts.

That was kind of my problem with the way Gears of War story went. The first one was in essence a fun rated R blockbuster action flick. Then they tried to get all dramatic and feel-ey with part 2. So lame.

New impressive and epic Halo trailer from Halo the Masterchief Collection. :O :O

Every time I see new story material from 343 I can't shake the feeling that they have no idea why the characters worked so well in the original trilogy. While I always thought the story was ultimately a tragedy the tone of the games (and the books) felt adventurous, like you were going on some amazing journey. That Terminal trailer feels so dark and brooding that my initial feeling is to avoid the terminals in Master Chief Collection in fear that I will cut myself on all the edginess.

I wish writers would forget the Dark Knight existed and go back to trying to emulate the tone of Indiana Jones and Star Wars so we could have heroic adventures again rather than tortured characters with dark pasts.
Totally agree. I couldn't have said it better myself.

343 Industries are totally impressed by the assets quality of Halo 3, especially now that they can appreciate them in high resolution, and give Bungie credit for that.

Halo Reach would look absolutely incredible on the Xbox One, I think.

http://www.totalxbox.com/80325/343-...ally-impressed-by-quality-of-original-assets/

One thing we noticed immediately as we started to get this up and running on the Xbox One is how good the assets look," he said. "It really is a testament to how well Bungie made the game back in the day.

"There are very high resolution assets, but they didn't shine through as much as they do now. The Xbox 360 just didn't have that processing power that the Xbox One does. So we're really impressed and happy with what we've been seeing and playing."

LOL, with Banshees . . . and homerdog, right?

I still remember that epic TK on Sandpit CTF. :LOL:

I think it was the same round (or series of rounds) that Echo Eagle was manning the plasma cannon on a Warthog and was picking off guys left and right... the most amazing thing I ever saw in a game was when we hit a plasma grenade and the Hog rolled multiple times and he continued firing and was killing guys.

I think it was the same round (or series of rounds) that Echo Eagle was manning the plasma cannon on a Warthog and was picking off guys left and right... the most amazing thing I ever saw in a game was when we hit a plasma grenade and the Hog rolled multiple times and he continued firing and was killing guys.

Miss those games...fun times.

Back