[H]ard vs Infinium, take whatever.

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
http://www.whereisphantom.com/modul...;POSTNUKESID=75a105e8990f38a344a8dae99e313132

In a surprise move, Infinium in court documents made public today threw up it's hands and admitted that it couldn't produce the documents requested. Or should I say "wouldn't produce". We'll get to that in a second. In two motions, they withdrew any objections to personal jurisdiction in the case. This means that Timothy Roberts is now personally liable in the case. Infinium Labs faults hurricanes and the breadth of the discovery for not being able to comply. Rather than face possible sanctions and now being between a rock and a hurricane, they gave up.
There is more to this, go read the link. :)

Hey, if Kyle wins this thing will he recoup his legal fees and such?

Shoot! I just noticed the "moved" tag, where the heck did I post it in this time?

I thought I posted it up in here, but I was moving an awful lot of directions pretty quickly this morning....my apologies for my error. :oops:

I don't see how it can be so hard to find papers when their office was for the longest time a single desk in a strip mall.

digitalwanderer said:
Shoot! I just noticed the "moved" tag, where the heck did I post it in this time?

3D Graphics Boards and Drivers is where you originally posted it. You were close :)

Back