Guilty Gear Xrd

Heh, these games are niche to begin with and around here they might as well not exist :LOL:.

Long time GG fan myself. And like you mentioned, the most amazing thing about Xrd it that they went 3D without losing the 2D sprite look (NOT EASY). Since ill probably never find an arcade close enough to play it I am definitely interested once I get a current gen console.

I love the bonkers character designs and looks like Faust still holds the torch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M2mvVwpBRE

Indeed. I played the demo and this game is magnificent. Has a lot of depth. And also everything is 3D including the characters yet they look as if they are 2D, which makes it even more unique

Indeed. I played the demo and this game is magnificent. Has a lot of depth. And also everything is 3D including the characters yet they look as if they are 2D, which makes it even more unique
I looked for the demo everywhere but could never find it! :(

Oh right. Forgot to mention that little detail. Although I am from EU I use a US account as the primary. Its in the US PSN

You add a new "user" on your console and then you go to "sign in" (I think it says sign up when you do it for the first time) to make your new PSN account/profile for that user

Bah, nobody is going to give a crap. But I dont think you will be able to play it now that I think about it because you should have a PS+ for the US account too in order to access it unless they make it available for everyone now :confused:

Edit:
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/11/24/guilty-gear-xrd-sign-demo-out-tomorrow-for-ps-plus/

Eh I think you missed it
Hello there, friends! Russell from Aksys Games here to announce that from November 25th, 2014 (that’s tomorrow) to December 8th, 2014, a Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- demo will be made available on PS4 for PlayStation Plus members!

I'll just wait for the game in a few hours! Even though I haven't seen the release date for Europe anywhere, which is slightly worrying.

I JUST GOT TO 16,666 POSTS. I AM THE DEVIL.

Needless to say, of course the game was not released today in Europe and there is no word on a release date for us.

Just. Can't.

Keep calm. Breathe. It will be fine.

Back