Guess Who Will Be A Daddy Soon?

linthat22

Regular
Surprise, surprise.

The misses went to the doctor for an earache and came out pregnant! Granted this was back on Halloween last year when we found out, but time has let things settle.

We're set for June 21 for the arrival of our tinfoil hat princess and we couldn't be more happy. Just thought I'd pop in with the ole alma mater here and give warning that an offspring is eminent lol.

good luck man. My advice is to carry a sack of flower around with you all day and never put it down. Do that every day all day for the next 3 months 20 hours at least.

We're set for June 21 for the arrival of our tinfoil hat princess and we couldn't be more happy.
WOW! Grats, that's awesome!

Just be ready for a lot of poop and puke and not much sleep for the rest of the summer! :D

good luck man. My advice is to carry a sack of flower around with you all day and never put it down. Do that every day all day for the next 3 months 20 hours at least.

Swaddle my man :)

WOW! Grats, that's awesome!

Just be ready for a lot of poop and puke and not much sleep for the rest of the summer! :D

Getting the mind prepared

My kid has only puked once in 19 months. Don't mix oranges and milk....

Dualy noted :)

Congrats.

Prepare for sleep deprivation, a lot of hard work, ... And endless joy

Cheers

Spanks!!

Warning, if you have any girls make sure to leave your wife and kids before they reach 10.

Swaddle my man :)

Getting the mind prepared

Dualy noted :)

Spanks!!

They call me the baby whisperer . Everyone calls me to watch their kids cause they just fall asleep on me or laugh at me the whole time i'm with them. But even swaddling wont keep them happy the whole time , your going to hold them a lot and your arms will start to hurt.

They call me the baby whisperer . Everyone calls me to watch their kids cause they just fall asleep on me or laugh at me the whole time i'm with them. But even swaddling wont keep them happy the whole time , your going to hold them a lot and your arms will start to hurt.

Why would you hold them?

Do they have claws? I've never held a baby, but I hold a lot of kitties and they have claws.

Back