GTA V announced [2011] , [2021-11-11]

I know could sounds pretty lame, but it's only to me who noticed notable decrease of the polycount in the characters especially in the pedestrian? :/ It seems almost a step back compared RDR or the same GTAIV from this point of view to me...

Ha ha ha, if you look at the "Mile High Club" development poster on the side of the skyscraper under construction, it is by a development firm called sTd Contractors.

GTAVWindMillPower.gif

GTAVPlanespraying.gif

GTAVOilPump.gif

Those animated gifs could pass as real video footage at a first glance.

Dunno about anyone else but I think this looks very nice. Agree with the comments on the boring mid section of the GTA4 story though.

The lighting, looks like they acknowledged Boris' work (ENB mod) and decided to do away with the colorgrading from GTA4 (blue, brown, grey etc etc).

Anyways I'll be the happiest person ever if this is true:

GTACharacters_1320251939.jpg

I'm very excited to see some gameplay, but judging from previous Rockstar releases this gen, all we'll really see is in-engine cutscenes edited into trailers. Rockstar has been very good at releasing non-bullshots and representative videos. Guess we'll see how GTA5 fits into that. Still waiting on more video from Max Payne 3 :(

Well that's awesome because if they are willing to go back to San Andreas....then maybe next gen they go back to 80s Vice City :)

Yeah, I never played San Andreas, but I guess part of that was supposed to be LA, where this one is obviously supposed to be 100% LA.

Game looks absolutely phenomenal. R* artists are just brilliant, I wonder what it takes to be one of them :D Just to see how good this looks, compare it to GTA IV trailer( with free camera ) and you will see how much more detailed everything looks close up. These kind of games will always look better in 3rd person than in close up free camera trailer.

Anyway...GOD DAMN! I can't wait:p

Back