Graw2 Psp Omfg

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7537

foto_f167551.jpg

foto_f167550.jpg

foto_f167549.jpg

Cool, thanks. I couldn't make out the watermark on the piccies.

Now where's my gf, she speaks Spanish fluently...

Also, the first analog is bad enough... what makes you think a 2nd would help? :p

The promise of online co-op and multiplayer, however, is excellent news. Which button is going to be the "teabag your opponent" one, I wonder? ;)

because 2nd analogue isn't there you can't aim and walk at same time. BIG inconvenience in shooters as you can only do one thing at a time.

because 2nd analogue isn't there you can't aim and walk at same time. BIG inconvenience in shooters as you can only do one thing at a time.
Dark Mirror handled doing both well enough, IMO. Definitely took some getting used to, and tweaking of the yaw and tilt speed, but worked quite well for me after I got used to it.

Actually you can. The right hand side buttons (X,triangle, square, circle) are used like another d-pad to control direction while the left analog stick is used for movement (if I remember correctly). I can move and shoot at the same time in the Medal of Honor demo I have.

Its just not as comfy

Actually you can. The right hand side buttons (X,triangle, square, circle) are used like another d-pad to control direction while the left analog stick is used for movement (if I remember correctly). I can move and shoot at the same time in the Medal of Honor demo I have.

Its just not as comfy

i have that scheme in opposite ways.
The x y etc controls the movement (just like the arrows on a PC or W S A D), and the analog stick controls de sight (just like the mouse).
Works really good, just like mouse and keyboard (minus the accuracy lol)

The pad and stick are side-by-side on the PSP, so it would be pretty impossible to work out.
You use the face buttons for movement and the analog stick for look. Like FPS/TPS did on DC, or what some games are doing on PSP.

Back