Gran Turismo HD Concept available for download...

Status
Not open for further replies.

archie4oz

ea_spouse is H4WT!
Veteran
Title pretty much speaks for itself... Just finished downloading it, and running it now...

Hmmm, has Logitech wheel support. The controls are all default but you can reconfigure everything rather nicely. I'm running with the triggers for accel. and brake, and using the d-pad up/down for my shifter. I'm have to go dig my wheel out to try it with the wheel later.

Supports 1080p (actually detects all the display settings you have set in XMB and allows you to pick from the available settings (720p, 1080i, 1080p).

Last edited by a moderator:
Downloaded it earlier tonight. It looks CRAZY. I've never seen car models like that. Great job on the lighting as well, might be quite a bit better than the lighting in Motorstorm. :oops:

Title pretty much speaks for itself... Just finished downloading it, and running it now...

Hmmm, has Logitech wheel support. The controls are all default but you can reconfigure everything rather nicely. I'm running with the triggers for accel. and brake, and using the d-pad up/down for my shifter. I'm have to go dig my wheel out to try it with the wheel later.

Supports 1080p (actually detects all the display settings you have set in XMB and allows you to pick from the available settings (720p, 1080i, 1080p).

We knoooooowwwwsssss :cool: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back