Gran Turismo 7 [PS5]

Discussion in 'Console Gaming' started by jayco, Jun 11, 2020.

1. vspectra

Regular Newcomer

The GT7 footage was already 4k native and was a sharper image than GTSport, that didn't help it look drastically better than GTSport. If PD can also implement ray-traced global illumination then we can have dynamic day night cycle and still get close to visual quality of GTSport's baked lightmaps. Direct-lighting and shadows were already real-time in GTSport. Agree with environment details.

2. snc

snc
    Regular Newcomer

I will have to check it on my tv, it should be easy to catch difference between 4k vs 1800p cb

3. Karamazov

Veteran Regular

all i need are better, even if slightly, graphics than GTS for the PSVR2 mode in GT7 with full races and i'll be good.

4. snc

snc
    Regular Newcomer

and full support no some sad separate mode

ToTTenTranz, Pete and Karamazov like this.
  5. Karamazov

Veteran Regular

yes GTS VR mode was a very poor effort, even Evolution Studios who knew they were shut down produced a full driveclub VR experience.

snc likes this.