Gran Turismo 7 [PS4, PS5]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
Lol I just realized that

1. tickets can expire, and they are hidden inside "gift" menu inside "garage"

2. The red brake zone doesn't mean that I must brake at those zone and ko red zone doesn't mean that I must not reduce speed

3. Enemy cars can slides for no reason

Emula on gtplanet made realy nice Watkins Glen comparison

granturismo7_20220629gojwy.png

granturismo7_202206295vktb.png

granturismo7_20220628v3jiy.png

granturismo7_20220628iwkzx.png

granturismo7_20220628g4jjg.png

granturismo7_20220628u3k9i.png

Last edited:
Btw when will they send the 1 million credit they announced awhile back when they angered gamers due to the servers going offline?

Btw when will they send the 1 million credit they announced awhile back when they angered gamers due to the servers going offline?

It was a credit pack if you logged in by Apr. 25th. Not sure if the pack has an expiration date, but you still had to open it. It wasn’t automatically added to your balance, because extra clicks are extra fun.

It was a credit pack if you logged in by Apr. 25th. Not sure if the pack has an expiration date, but you still had to open it. It wasn’t automatically added to your balance, because extra clicks are extra fun.

Thanks! I stupidly simply play the game as usual and never opened gifts.

So I'm sure Mine's expired.

So destiny 2 is still the best in class for expiring things then. I almost never redeemed / opened the packages they dooled up for season pass buyers. But I still can redeem them anytime I want via website, as the items are indeed removed from in game menu, probably to induce FOMO

Back