Gran Turismo 7 [PS4, PS5]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
Oh god, it's my first GT since the first one on PS1.

The (lack) of sense of speed is really throwing all my instincts off. I always need to look at the speedo because I've no idea if I come too fast or not based on sensations alone. Can we change the fov ? Didn't find an option for that. And, I cut the music during races, but the engines still sound pretty low...

Last edited:
Oh god, it's my first GT since the first one on PS1.

The (lack) of sense of speed is really throwing all my instincts off. I always need to look at the speedo because I've no idea if I come too fast or not based on sensations alone. Can we change the fov ? Didn't find an option for that. And, I cut the music during races, but the engines still sound pretty low...

In cockpit view you can change your position a bit. It also helps. On PS5 you have motion blur helping some more.

But what is throwing you off is actually lack of depth perception. As a result you will need to rely more than usual on brake markers, visual markers on the track that you can use to remember where you have to start braking.

I think the car audio in cockpit view is actually quite good …

In cockpit view you can change your position a bit. It also helps. On PS5 you have motion blur helping some more.

But what is throwing you off is actually lack of depth perception. As a result you will need to rely more than usual on brake markers, visual markers on the track that you can use to remember where you have to start braking.

I think the car audio in cockpit view is actually quite good …

Well, some other games are doing a better job at making me feel speed then. The "problematic" part is around 40 to 80km/h, where it feel like 10-20. At high speed it's better.

New patch increasing rewards and adding 8 new 1h endurance missions with 1.2m prizes each. Btw they called new missions ‘The Human Comedy’ - is this pd response for players meta score ? :D edit: also apparently huge prizes for golding circuits experience edit2: can confirm, I got just 8 milions for golding cricuit exp and I've done it only around 25% edit3: its around 47m for all ciruit exp golds, economy is amlost fixed now, still need better rewards for custon and online races
https://www.gran-turismo.com/pl/gt7/news/00_5412323.html
Saw the Super GT video on this. It seems like you have to enter and exit any circuit experiences that you've already completed to get the new credits (5 mil for the Nordschliefe gold).

Reactions: snc
Saw the Super GT video on this. It seems like you have to enter and exit any circuit experiences that you've already completed to get the new credits (5 mil for the Nordschliefe gold).
Golded for now almost 50% of circuit experience, most tracks are hard for me to gold but doable and very satisfying (not only because of high cr rewards now ;d)

This weeks C race is dominated by Mazda although an occasional Subaru or GTR seems to be able to contend.

I remember from the menus that the Swift is very good with Fuel and as a Front wheel drive car also not bad with tires if you properly roll the thing, which is what you should do with FF cars.

Although I have trouble competing, I am not much slower than the Altezzas have to drive to save fuel. So I should probably get a better qualifier using the Altezza if I can (getting a 55.4 with the Swift was much harder than getting 55,5 with the Altezza). But I can be pretty consistent with the swift so all 57s and eventually all 56s would be doable and if I compare with the leader I don’t actually lose much time.

However, the traffic, that is another matter. Very hard to navigate. I will have to be extremely cautious in traffic … it is still very messy in the back of the field in B class.

Still it is fun to hang with the Swift against all those FR and FWD cars. I got close to 6th in a good race but then was shoved off.

This weeks C race is dominated by Mazda although an occasional Subaru or GTR seems to be able to contend.

I remember from the menus that the Swift is very good with Fuel and as a Front wheel drive car also not bad with tires if you properly roll the thing, which is what you should do with FF cars.

Although I have trouble competing, I am not much slower than the Altezzas have to drive to save fuel. So I should probably get a better qualifier using the Altezza if I can (getting a 55.4 with the Swift was much harder than getting 55,5 with the Altezza). But I can be pretty consistent with the swift so all 57s and eventually all 56s would be doable and if I compare with the leader I don’t actually lose much time.

However, the traffic, that is another matter. Very hard to navigate. I will have to be extremely cautious in traffic … it is still very messy in the back of the field in B class.

Still it is fun to hang with the Swift against all those FR and FWD cars. I got close to 6th in a good race but then was shoved off.
from my exp proper quali times is realy important in dailys, I would drive around 100-200km just in qualis before enter race (of course only if you would like to improve your rating, if just jump for quick race than few laps in quali is ok ;))

It is but your ranking goes up if you gain places during the race. At the end of last week I was getting some A ranked opponents but my first bad race with the swift brought me back to B [emoji28]

It is but your ranking goes up if you gain places during the race. At the end of last week I was getting some A ranked opponents but my first bad race with the swift brought me back to B [emoji28]
its not based on gained places, points earning is based on your final position (and oponets dr ranking you race against) ;)

Last edited:
https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/news/00_3585755.html

1. Three new cars, including the 2021 Super GT Champion
Subaru BRZ GT300 '21
Subaru BRZ S '21

2. The 24-hour layout of Spa-Francorchamps
Total Length, 7,004 meters. Elevation Change, 104 meters. Number of corners, 21. Longest Straight, 751.84 meters.

The Spa-Francorchamps Circuit in Belgium is one of the most famous international tracks in Europe. New with this update is the 24h layout, which will join the full track layout. The biggest difference between the two is the location of the pit facility. On the full-track layout, the pit is ahead of Turn 1, with a long pit road. When leaving pit row, the driver will travel alongside the famed S-curve before merging onto the track at the Kemmel Straight. This pit road is narrow and curved, requiring drivers to carefully stay within the white lines to avoid penalties.

Golded all circuits with exceptions of rally stages (not sure will bother with them as don't enjoy rally in gt with this weird gravity/jump physics). Defenitly one of most enjoyable aspect of singleplayer and happy to collect all this money.

Did some Track Experience today. And farmed some cash. I see the Legends Trophy is around 25.6m Credits. I have the Ferrari(9m) so just need to wait for the Jaguar(12m) and Ford(4.6m).

Will farm some credits tomorrow so I have cash in hand(16.4m) for both cars when they do appear.

Did some Track Experience today. And farmed some cash. I see the Legends Trophy is around 25.6m Credits. I have the Ferrari(9m) so just need to wait for the Jaguar(12m) and Ford(4.6m).

Will farm some credits tomorrow so I have cash in hand(16.4m) for both cars when they do appear.
yeah Im checking every day if Jaguar or Ford arrive ;d have money thx to circut exp

Golded all circuits with exceptions of rally stages (not sure will bother with them as don't enjoy rally in gt with this weird gravity/jump physics). Defenitly one of most enjoyable aspect of singleplayer and happy to collect all this money.

Didn’t they fix that at least party in a recent patch?

It didn’t bother me too much so far as I learnt to control car takeoff and landing a bit by making sure your car is facing the right angle with well timed braking and such.

But it should be easier now …

Back