good websites?

Can you tell me other good website to have non-bias reviews of hardware. I like beyond, but I don't like to watch only one website for reviews. And all the other I had, well let's just say some of them I can't trust anymore. :?:

GraphixViolence said:
I like www.tech-report.com. They seem to consistently produce interesting and well balanced articles. Also, they are about the only review site I know that hasn't been trashed in the Beyond3D forums yet.
That is simply not true, the forum members here are fond of a lot of different websites. I'm sorry to see you have that impression Graphix.

Sorry, perhaps that was a bit of an exaggeration. :oops: But you have to admit, it's been getting a little nasty around here lately. I'm curious to see what other sites people think are still on the "good" list.

Forget sites. Good and bad sites are for stupid band wagoners. It's all about content, there is good content and there is bad content. Now good and bad depend on what you're looking for. But said content can be found anywhere.

Back