GoldenEye 64 for the DS...GoldenEye 64 for the DS...!!!

I'd like to see Free Radical make the game. The core of Free Radical were the original developers of Goldeneye at Rare before they left to create their own studio. EA has a relationship with Free Radical because they are going to publish Time Splitters 3.

Nah...you'd still need to use a 'finger' and 'thumb', rather than just a thumb!

I'm not talking about a standard plectrum, I'm talking about a thumb plectrum. Its sort of like a thimble (well not quite, but it does attatch to your thumb) with a pointy bit on the end.

Brimstone said:
I'd like to see Free Radical make the game. The core of Free Radical were the original developers of Goldeneye at Rare before they left to create their own studio. EA has a relationship with Free Radical because they are going to publish Time Splitters 3.

Free Radical would be an excellent choice. Though I think EA isn't going to do this.
Speaking of former Rare Golden Eye members, Zoonami is currently redesigning their website http://www.zonami.com. The pic seems to be from their mysterious game (rumoured to be an ego shooter similar to GE)...

Teasy said:
Nah...you'd still need to use a 'finger' and 'thumb', rather than just a thumb!

I'm not talking about a standard plectrum, I'm talking about a thumb plectrum. Its sort of like a thimble (well not quite, but it does attatch to your thumb) with a pointy bit on the end.

Ah...Gotcha! ...Never seen one before, as I'm not a guitar playing rock star! :p ...But yeah, that could do the trick! :)

Back