Ghost of Tsushima [PS4], Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut [PS4, PS5]

I do not mind matchmaking for survival, but for story it feels a bit more iffy. I expect that Raid will need lots of coordination, but yeah, it should have an option to do matchmaking.

Last edited:
Got a legendary bow that automatically gives another headshot for every headshot you land :)

Still super cool to play. With this new bow I could finally finish gold survival with matchmaking. Got 238 kills :)

I tested some more: the headshot effect also works for the ultimate it seems! In the ultimate you do 3 headshots normally...

Further, I am using the skill that gives 50% chance that bodyshots are counted as a headshot - guess what, it applies the double headshot effect as well :)

That might explain my high kill count in the survival runs...

Also, I could finally solo a gold story mission with this bow.

Last edited:
Finally managed to finish a nightmare story mission and finish nightmare survival.

The survival was super intense...took 1h and 15min with matchmaking.

SP managed to include ingame communication system without talking that really works and is effective!

Still sad that the raid has no matchmaking :(

Finally managed to finish a nightmare story mission and finish nightmare survival.

The survival was super intense...took 1h and 15min with matchmaking.

SP managed to include ingame communication system without talking that really works and is effective!

Still sad that the raid has no matchmaking :(

I tried matchmaking for survival nightmare a couple of times, never got past wave 4.
As for gold survival with a full crew, is becoming a quite pedestrian.
Got the skipping bow last night, yes great fun.
I had a couple of times I missed the headshot for a guy rushing me, but then hit the guy behind in the head. Then both went down anyway.
I thought at first it would feel overpowered, but since you need to have 3 resolve, it also limits its use a bit.

Also, I think now I am starting to feel the lot fatigue that Destiny also ended up having. Not sure I will bother to rankup my other chars, I have just played with hunter more or less.

Regarding Nightmare survival: I can only beat it when I play Ronin with bombs.

Imo, you need at least 2 Ronin in the team...we did basically constant rez.

The bombs are used to stall and to quick fill resolve when rez is needed.

Ended up with the other Ronin with about 100 revive in total!!

The other two where Assassin iirc for burst dps and vanishing.

Btw, I got a legendary bomb item, that also heals in a small radius...rolled the perk such that the assassin can use it...now I have a decent hybrid dps/healer: Assassin ult for burst dps, healing with bombs...bombs also almost insta fill resolve, such that two ults are possible in short succession.

I tried matchmaking for survival nightmare a couple of times, never got past wave 4.
As for gold survival with a full crew, is becoming a quite pedestrian.
Got the skipping bow last night, yes great fun.
I had a couple of times I missed the headshot for a guy rushing me, but then hit the guy behind in the head. Then both went down anyway.
I thought at first it would feel overpowered, but since you need to have 3 resolve, it also limits its use a bit.

Also, I think now I am starting to feel the lot fatigue that Destiny also ended up having. Not sure I will bother to rankup my other chars, I have just played with hunter more or less.

The other chars are also very fun - remember that you can use the same gear for each character at the same time. So you instantly have high KI and can do Gold missions to super quickly level up a character and unlock skills...

Back