George Michael apreciation thread

I'm sure George Michael would appreciate you too. Every inch.

If you're a big fan, you can easily see him in various parks in London cruising for sex at night. You know, if you're desperate for an autograph...

so you know him good ? next time you encounter him say hello from me . haha

well he claims that his nightly walk encounters i 'v read about few weeks ago are fake and lies...
but then again, you would know better then me i guess, being from london and such things :p

I'm sure George Michael would appreciate you too. Every inch.

If you're a big fan, you can easily see him in various parks in London cruising for sex at night. You know, if you're desperate for an autograph...

Be thankful he at least limits himself to his own species, unlike others who like to have gerbils stuck up their..um...nevermind.

be a man, admit you like his music!

one of my favourits is " father figure' from his Faith album..

waiting for LB's new gay joke here now :smile:

Reminds me of the joke which went around the other year when he was arrested for 'lewd conduct' in a public lavatory:

Q: What's white and slides down the toilet wall?
A: George Michael's latest release.

;)

I kinda feel sorry for the guy, i mean he's only doing his duty as member of the gay population, it's just that he's as popular inside the toilets as he is outside them, so he's a bit of a laughing stock by now... But he's not really doing anything that unusual for a gay guy living in the UK. Really, cruising parks for sex and having urges to pee very frequently in very populated toilets is hardly what i'd call unusual behaviour amongst us... That's what i heard anyway.......

Heck, if he was a bit younger, better looking, less hairy, thinner, with a different haircut and a different face, i'd go for him!

What i can't believe is that there were people who actually believed he was straight up until he came out as gay a few years ago after he got caught moisturizing in the wrong toilets...

When I saw the thread title, I thought he'd just died of AIDS or something!

Anywho! I think he's a good artist. About 10-20 years out of date, now... but that goes for a lot of prominent 80s acts.

I love that he has a sense of humor. After his cocaine charges and his issuance of community service, he decided he was going to wear a Big Bird costume while he emptied out trash cans in NYC.

True story.

What i can't believe is that there were people who actually believed he was straight up until he came out as gay a few years ago after he got caught moisturizing in the wrong toilets...

A girl I used to date and I were watching MTV one night and that first Wham video came on. I looked at Mr. Michael for about 2 seconds and said, "Fag." Of course I've always had excellent gaydar. :p

Back