Gamescom 2011 : Sony conference discussion

Shifty Geezer

uber-Troll!
Legend
Once again, only Sony are offering a conference presentation at this year's Gamescom. It kicks off 5:00pm GMT, 6:00pm BST, 7:00pm CEST, 10am PDT and 1pm EDT.

Eurogamer have a live text feed here.

LOL

This'll be new SCEE boss Jim Ryan's first conference under the spotlight. Good luck Jim!
He's been in intensive media training this past week. Imagine it's a bit like that Rocky montage, but more Power Point.

They seem more long winded and wordy than Hirai. That's not a good sign... -_-

EDIT: Hey the top 2 men passed the bucket to a third guy. That's cheating (but probably good for me)

:love: LBP for Vita.

Resistance for Vita looks interesting but I think it'd be splendid if they allow us to host a (wireless) LAN game with friends. ^_^

That way we can sidestep unreliable wireless WAN tech for portable FPS.

Yap ! ^_^ Expected Sony to lower PSP price, but I didn't expect them to bring out a WiFi-less SKU to do so. 8^(

Guess the added revenue will be welcomed.

EDIT:
Some more Move games:
* Move Fitness
* FIFA
* DanceStar Party (YES !)

From Tecmo's press release, Ninja Gaiden 3 will also be Move compatible (for slicing your enemies)

Heh heh... R3 time ! ^_^

Ninja Gaiden in Move may be interesting. Will probably make the game accessible for others like me.
DanceStar looks fun too. I think my son will love the dance creation part.

LBP for Vita looks accessible but they probably need more macro stuff to pull away from competition.

When will they realize that the enthusiast press in the audience never ever gave and never will give a shit about empty marketing catch phrases?

inFamous 2 DLC: Cole vs Vampires look interesting...

but here comes Drake to save Sony's *ss again.

EDIT: I took a quick look and already know Nathan has dun it again. Nathan and Elena should be nominated for new Oscar awards. :p

The blog feed is reportedly on a 24 hour loop for anyone who wants to watch it, but it all sounds like it was rather dull.

Back