Game streaming/Upload footage thread

Nesh

Double Agent
Legend
We used to have a thread where people used to post their favorite game photos. I was thinking: how about also a thread where people will post their own game footage now that the next gen consoles can export live and non-live gaming footage? :D

Imagine some crazy moments where something unexpected happens while you play and you just wanna share it and keep it alive in history for people to see?

I say we make a sticky thread for it. It would be cool!!

You assholes miss the brilliant potential of this thread

Check this out:

Trials Fusion craziness. I have no idea how I managed to pull that off :smile:

Lol, that is awesome!!! Also brings back a lot of memory to a similar game I used to play back on the Amiga!

Is that game out on PS4? (Yes, I am totally behind the moon it seems!)

Yep it is. The videos and photos in the web dont do the games justice. The image quality on the PS4 is simply brilliant

We used to have a thread where people used to post their favorite game photos. I was thinking: how about also a thread where people will post their own game footage now that the next gen consoles can export live and non-live gaming footage? :D

Imagine some crazy moments where something unexpected happens while you play and you just wanna share it and keep it alive in history for people to see?

I say we make a sticky thread for it. It would be cool!!

A-gree-D

Yep it is. The videos and photos in the web dont do the games justice. The image quality on the PS4 is simply brilliant
This is the first thing I noticed when I got my PS4. Videos, especially YouTube but even the high bit rate Gamersyde ones, do not do justice to freshly rendered pixels from PS4on my TV. At best videos are an approximation.

Glad you're liking your new box :)

This is the first thing I noticed when I got my PS4. Videos, especially YouTube but even the high bit rate Gamersyde ones, do not do justice to freshly rendered pixels from PS4on my TV. At best videos are an approximation.

Glad you're liking your new box :)

Love it. I havent felt kike that for a console probablybsince the PS1 or PS2 days :)

I feel like a kid again

How did you get the movie on Youtube? Did you grab it yourself? Hopefully it will be easier to do so directly when we get the Wednesday update.

How did you get the movie on Youtube? Did you grab it yourself? Hopefully it will be easier to do so directly when we get the Wednesday update.

Uploaded on facebook, downloaded from there and then reuploaded it on youtube :)

There is a certain logic to keeping all YouTube functionality within the YouTube app, but I wonder if this was in part related to the disagreements Microsoft and Google had regarding YouTube on WindowsPhone.

Handbags at dawn.

Well since people like that bizarre AC4 video...here's more bizarrity

Massive troll in spoilers, dont click if you like Nintendo and are easily offended

Some jokester put this as Wii U version of Watch Dogs :LOL:

Back