Full Detail Response from AGEIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
nasim said:

GO TO AGEIA'S OFFICIAL WEBSITE...........www.ageia.com

absolutely nothing is written regarding any form of clarification on x360...x360 cannot handle those features ..it is true indeeed....go to their website

Where on the website are you looking at? Point me to it. This can't be happening again. I won't believe you nasim until you can point me to the evidence.

nasim said:
dammmmnnnnnnnnnnnn

GUYS DONT BELIEVE THESE THINGS....NONE OF WHAT IS WRITENN IS TRUE....TEAM XBOX FORUMS MADE IT ALL UP...EVERYTHING WAS HOAX...SINCE KIM IS ONLY A MEDIA COORDINATOR...I HAVE MAILED AGEIA 20 TIMES AND THEY HAVENT REPLIED TO ME YET....WHAT MAKES THIS HASAN SO SPECIAL ...THAT EVEN THE CHAIRMAN OF AGEIA WOULD BE MAILING HIM ABOUT THE SUBJECT MATTER

I SAY IT AGAIN WHAT AGEIA SAID AT GDC WAS OFFICIAL

THIS IS ALL HOAX

GO TO AGEIA'S OFFICIAL WEBSITE...........www.ageia.com

absolutely nothing is written regarding any form of clarification on x360...x360 cannot handle those features ..it is true indeeed....go to their website

They did not reply to you because it's the weekend and they are not working.

There's nothing special about Hasan, a number of others including myself got that statement too.

Whether or how well X360 can handle "those features" is seperate from the point that it will be available in the SDK. Some outlets reported they would not be, but this is not true.

And please stop with the big writing.

if they have made any clarification they would be pointing out to that on their official website....what makes you think that ageia would contact someone secrectly regarding matter as big as what we are dealing with......

those statements are created by team xbox forum memebers

go to www.ageia.com and u will find absolutely nothing on x360....this is all hoax.....hasan or some other members might have made it all up

they never said anything like that to hasan as well and why would they they have already said that x360 is inferior at GDC......no dont argue and check the website for clarification

garbage box 360 is now proved to be indeed garbage

www.ageia.com

that is what i have been saying...ageia never said anything like what was revealed by hasan.....those statements on SDK were all made up by team xbox

mckmas8808 said:
Wow that one flew over my head. Sounds like you are talking about math.
What you are suggesting is a conspiracy theory which requires a tin foil hat. ;)

bye bye nasim. :LOL:

a688 said:
Somebody needs to ban nasim now and mckmas8808 needs to quit trying to believe him.

Did you not read this.

mckmas8808 said:
I won't believe you nasim until you can point me to the evidence.

mckmas8808 said:
I don't think it's there.

onetimeposter said:
Titanio has been identified as goFreak from GAF forums

So what does that mean? We can't belong to more than one forum now?

onetimeposter said:

He also Tybalt from TXB forums! Make more sense now innit? Don let his honey words get to you. He is extreeme biased to Sony with an agenda.

As "Tybalt" he is more inciteful with his "My PS3 stomp your Xbox" tone stirring feelings at TXB. The lax moderating policy, he just have to keep away from insults, he is safe to carryon his agenda. Why is he posting at TXB? We do not know.

This AGEIA incident is over. We got AGEIA reply, yet he still keep fighting.

The two sets of situations have same a statements, with no hard data to back up. They both point to memory implications from specs. This guy chose to go with the best case for Sony.

You will bet your last penny, if situation is a reversed, this guy will do his utmost to throw his personal ideologies that PS3 can somehow overcome any problems.

He is becoming more painful to read. His many words can sum up to, Sony is gobsmackin awesome! I must blow them up, all troubles i must sweep cleanly under the carpet!

onetimeposter said:

Whats the point of that hasanamand? You where banned for a reason because alot of the stuff you brought up was ban worthy and considered trolling....nothing Titiano has done is deemed "ban worth". I can tell he has a bias towards the Sony franchise but he conceded to this email...so whats with the low blow?

BlueTsunami said:
Whats the point of that hasanamand? You where banned for a reason because alot of the stuff you brought up was ban worthy and considered trolling....nothing Titiano has done is deemed "ban worth". I can tell he has a bias towards the Sony franchise but he conceded to this email...so whats with the low blow?

he is less biased here than he is there. <-- the point. im admittedly biased towards Xbox 360 as well.

Ok, you know what? I know where this is going, and I will say this. A bunch of people tried to sully Titanio's name once before saying bias on GAF and blah blah blah blah.

A) Titanio has been an important member to this forum and contributed a GREAT deal in a very intelligent and fair manner.

B) New members, some of which already have a fishypast, trying to discredit older respected members is pointless. Who do you think we respect and believe more?

C) This was how Beyond3d console forum got shut down last time. The hell it's gonna happen again, so either leave the "he's a fanboi on another forum" out or SHUT UP!!

We don't need this garbage. Like Vysez says - state your opinion, if someone disagrees ask why or for them to explain, then reply with your position and logic as to why whatever is whatever. You know, kinda like a debate.

serenity said:
They are still fairly new to the scene, cut them some slack instead of accusing them of being "sell-outs". :|

Don't you mean "cell-outs"? ;)

I have nothing more to contribute to this thread.

onetimeposter said:
Everyone who posts on B3D these days seems to have secret identities and alter ego's. A bunch o' spies the lot of ya'!

Honestly though, do we REALLY need to know who someone posts as somewhere else? Their persona at this site should be based on there activities on this site only. If they're a chump at another site that might not be the behaviour they carry over to here. Think I'll request of 'the management' that any links to 'this guy is so-and-so from some-ghastly-forum' should be banned.

Well I'm chuffed to bits.

First off, there's no "secret", my identity is mine, I'm happy to stand by posts made elsewhere, often they are mirror copies of posts made here where relevant. I think most people here post on various boards, I'm not unique in that, and I see nothing wrong in that.

Second, I'm very flattered by the need of some here to resort to irrelevant personal remarks and suggestions. It's the last resort for the desperate in any debate, and simply highlights either the strength of points I've made or the weakness of points you've made. If you're frustrated by your inability to actually address points made, the mature thing to do is to either concede or say nothing at all. Doing what you're doing, expressing your frustration with the poster, is an implicit admission that you can't counter or contribute anymore in a constructive manner.

Third, I find equal compliment if I find myself being "marked" by people on the opposite side of a debate. The higher they fly, etc.

Fourth, for the "new arrivals" - degenerating debate into irrelevant discussion of a particular poster, and not his arguments or points, may have been an acceptable conclusion to a "debate" on other boards you're used to, but it simply isn't here. I find the attempt to try and massage the tone of the board to accomodate this to be disturbing.

In one sentence - either address the points of the debate, or shut up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't think too highly of yourself Titanio. "address the point of debate", what debate? You want "us" to address "your" conspiracy theories that serves to bend the AGEIA topic to your agenda? You want us to ping pong back and forth over nothing?

When things fit your agenda, you shot down the competition with vicious pride, more brazenly on other forums. When things are not, you keep spinning out colorful but baseless speculations. That fyi, is our frustrations, and not because we are unable to reply to your "points".

AGEIA VP has already replied. AGEIA debate should thus be suspended.

Do you have new concrete data to addon? Do you have a Cell game in development that plans to license AGEIA Novodex?

Do you even see people questioning Cell's possibly better physics calculations?

Should you manage to get some useful graphs and numbers from AGEIA, we will be happy to empower ourselves with new knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back