Fuga: Melodies of Steel: part 2 launches May 11, 2023 [PS4, PS5, XO, XBSX|S, PC, NX, XGP]

Dr. Nick

Veteran
I know what the name might sound like so please bear with me.

Official Trailer

Unreal seems to be the best engine for JRPGs.

This is CyberConnect2's first self published game and I believe it should be on all platform holders stores right now. They are the same people who are responsible for the Naruto Ultimate Series, Asura Wrath, .hack//, Tail Concerto and the soon to be released Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – The Hinokami Chronicles. This game is meant to be a continuation of Little Bronx series which includes Tail Concerto.

So far I would describe it as looking like Advanced Wars. I haven't played Advanced Wars but it looks very much like this game in battle.

Unfortunately no English voice acting but you can pick between Japanese voice acting and Japanese voice actors speaking French. From what I understand if you speak French then the Japanese voice acting is the way to go.

Last edited:
News taken from Reset Era.
前述のとおり、『戦場のフーガ』を開発する上で使用した予算=お金は3億2700万円です。そして発売からおよそ3か月ちょっと経過した現時点での世界累計売上は1億2000万円ほどになります(要するに現時点ではまだ赤字ということです。こういった赤裸々な数字の情報もどんどん出していきます)。

As mentioned earlier, Fuga: Melodies of Steel's development costs exceeded 327 million Yen. In the 3 months following launch, the worldwide sales have accounted for recouping 120 million of that cost. (In other words, the project's sales have yet to cover for its development costs.)
Admittedly I would have spent more time with this one if they fixed Quick Resume. Hopefully to they do something to recoup that money. Maybe gamepass. I don't know.

I've heard good things about this game and will likely pick it up once it's on sale (it's been on my Steam wish list for a few months now). I've got way too many games on my horizon to play it at the moment anyway, but I like the premise of the game.

Regards,
SB

New DLC dropped yesterday along with a patch.

From the Steam page:
Announcing Patch 1.40 Update for Fuga: Melodies of Steel

■Patch Notes (Version 1.40)
・Support for our new paid DLC, "Fantasy Costume Pack"
※The "Fantasy Costume Pack" must be purchased separately and downloaded before use.

We hope this improves your Fuga: Melodies of Steel gameplay experience.
The game now supports Quick Resume on the Xbox Series consoles.

Last edited:
Back