FREE Games List [2022+]

Ubisoft+ Free for 30 Days
Ubisoft announces that Ubisoft+ is for the next month. Here's word on this chance to play over 100 Ubisoft games on this subscription service:
It’s the third year anniversary of Ubisoft+, and to celebrate, Ubisoft+ Multi-Access is free on PC, Stadia and Amazon Luna from today until October 10th. The subscription service features over 100 Ubisoft games, allowing players to captain a longboat and raid a fort in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, take out an enemy chopper with an EMP grenade launcher in Far Cry 6, ride a cargo drone in Watch Dogs: Legion, check out a gem like Child of Light, or feed their nostalgia with classic games from the Prince of Persia and Rayman series. The service is constantly growing, with more games, big and small, added regularly.

Check you dont have it (Ark) its been free before

Haha, you read my mind. I was literally just thinking that before I re-opened the thread. I think I probably do but never started it for fear of getting my kid addicted. He used to watch loads of Youtube videos of all the creatures fighting and called it Dinosaur fighters.

The quake 2 thing is a bit confusing .
Does that mean Quake 2 RTX is free but limited and if you want to play all the levels you have to buy Quake 2 Quad Damage ?

Back