FREE Games List [2008-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The leaked list that I quoted had question marks for Second Whatever and Humankind and we still ended up getting one of them, so not bad. The latest on the leak is this:

35781951_1.jpg

So it looks like Humankind won't happen, as it's not new to EGS. Five "new to EGS" freebies should spice up the free-game grind. ;)

(Edit: It may have been moved to the 29th, if you can believe everything you hear second-hand on the internet. It wouldn't be "new to EGS," unless that means a non-repeat freebie as opposed to a game new to the store.)

Just to wrap up digi's Google Stadia convo, you can get Stadia Premiere (Chromecast Ultra + controller) for $22.22 with free shipping from the Google Store. Not a bad deal if you pair it with a free trial of Stadia Pro. They sometimes have three-month trials, or I think you can get an extra month if you use a referral from another Stadia user (ask digi or me if you can't wait for the next multi-month trial, I guess).

Last edited:
Oh, the Tomb Raider bundle looks nice. Missing SotTR in my private collection still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back