FREE Games List [2008-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I can pay to get Hot Pursuit for free? ;)
I went and had a look: if you are a member of Amazon Prime (for normal shopping and whatnot) then you have access to the game for free. You have to use Origin to play it though, which honestly I can't be arsed so...

Prime Gaming | Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered (amazon.com)
Prime Gaming | Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered (amazon.com)[/URL]]For a limited time only, get a code to redeem the full game of Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered on Origin. This offer is applicable to PC Origin only. Amazon Prime members may claim one game code for Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered before December 31, 2021. The code will be eligible to redeem on Origin until January 3, 2022.

Prison Architect and Godfall Challenger Edition are free on epic
godfall doesnt seem to be the full game but a cut down multiplayer only version

Prime actually had Control Ultimate Edition for GOG last month. That might be the best case scenario, at least if you don’t want Steam features or Workshop mods.

Yeah I'm cool with GOG, just not cool with EA on general principle. Sucks too because I didn't get a chance to enjoy the last Crysis game, which was only available on DVD media or Origin. Bleh.

Also, now I'm sad I missed the Control sale. Dang!

Journey to the Savage Planet + the Hot Garbage DLC at Prime Gaming, redeemable at GOG.
Either I missed this by a second, or they have a price tag of 11,99 € still attached for my region.

edit:
Ah! „Prime Members“. So, paying for a free game. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back