FREE Games List [2008-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
From November 1st through November 14th, Crystal Dynamics and Prime Gaming are giving away Rise of the Tomb Raider on PC for free for all Prime members! To claim the free game, Prime members should visit gaming.amazon.com and select “Games with Prime” to take advantage of this offer.

Outcast 1.1 free on GOG until Nov 15th, 2pm UTC (for their THQ 10th Anniv. sale).

Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep: A Wonderlands One-shot Adventure free on Epic for the next week. I think it’s a standalone version of the Borderlands 2 DLC of the same name.

Edit: Davros speaks truth.
Outcast 1.1 has been recompiled from the original source code and improved to run smoothly on today's computers.The main improvements compared to the original version are: multithreaded voxel renderer for higher performances, software bilinear filtering on polygonal meshes, part of the HUD redesigned to match higher resolutions, new high-resolution sky paintings, new launcher, native support of xbox gamepad, user-friendly controller configuration, a lot of bugs fixed and improved stability.

Please note: Outcast Classic remains available for download as a bonus goodie.

Last edited:
theHunter: Call of the Wild is free
Epic Games is currently giving away for free the atmospheric hunting game, theHunter: Call of the Wild. From today and until December 2nd, PC gamers can visit its EGS page and acquire their free copy. In theHunter: Call of the Wild, players will immerse themselves in the atmospheric single-player campaign, or share the ultimate hunting experience with their friends. theHunter: Call of the Wild aims to offer the most immersive hunting experience ever created. Players will step into a beautiful open world teeming with life, from majestic deer and awe-inspiring bison, down to the countless birds, critters and insects of the wilderness.

Epic Games Store
SbIyfBY.jpg

Good to know! Maybe it's a double freebie, but I already had 1701, so it didn't show up for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back