FREE Games List [2008-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Tell Me Why for Free
Tell Me Why is now available with a 100% discount on Steam. This means all three chapters of DONTNOD Entertainment's episodic adventure game are yours to keep as long as you pick them up before the end of June. Here's a description to help you decide if this is worth your zero dollars:

I could have sworn you posted this already.

Tell Me Why is now available for free on Steam, offering all the chapters in DONTNOD Entertainment's adventure with a 100% discount. The giveaway, which is available on consoles too, is yours to keep as long as you claim it during June.

GOG.com announces a partnership with startup publisher Retrovibe. This starts off with the release of Janosik, a retro action/platformer for Windows, macOS, and Linux. Janosik is offered completely free, with no microtransactions or other strings attached.
https://www.gog.com/game/janosik

Yup. :D

Regards,
SB

Whats happening at epic games launcher
hmMBFez.jpg

It’s possible I noticed it yesterday but only got around to posting it today. Listen, knowing what you missed only makes you more grateful for the free games you managed to nab but will never have time to play.

Hey, did you know that Tell Me Why is free for the month of June (Pride Month) on all available platforms?

Kick Ass Commandos free (downloadable installer, not a store key) at IndieGala.com. Site registration required, then click on Showcase > Freebies on the top bar and get ready to scroll to find the ‘add to library’ button. I’ve bought a few bundles from them a while back, so I believe they’re (still) legit.

More game info here: https://isthereanydeal.com/specials/#/page:game/info?plain=kickasscommandos

That link says the game is £6.99 at indiegala
Davros, Davros. “IndieGala.com. Site registration required, then click on Showcase > Freebies on the top bar” for the free game. The ITAD link was for info, like a Steam link.

Edit: The price doesn’t show as 0 because it’s a (presumably DRM- and spyware-free) download rather than a Steam/whatever key. You have to navigate to the secret entrance (the Freebies section, which is hidden under the Showcase heading for some reason) and knock three times, which is probably by design. I thought I was being helpful by throwing in more than just a Steam link, but noooo. ;)

Last edited:
Yes but the only info that link gives you is that it's £6.99 at indiegala and various other prices at other websites none of those prices are zero
Free game, click this link for details, so you click the link and the details you get are the game is on sale for between £3.49 and £6.99 at various sites
sorry to moan ;)

Last edited:
Usually I don't post made to be free games (versus games that were previously buy to play being offered for free), but this hits my nostalgia button.

It reminds me of the Tank Game on the Combat cartridge for the Atari 2600 that I played for hours and hours when we got the console at launch.

It's one of the reasons I love that any developer can put their game on Steam. :) Wonderful take on that gameplay type. Looking at the comments I guess the Wii had a Tank like game as well. I never knew, otherwise I might have used my Wii more. :p

Regards,
SB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back