FREE Games List [2008-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snake Pass free at Humble if you claim it in the next three days. Don't forget to reveal the Steam key ASAP, even if you're not going to use it or just pass it on to a friend.

Ark: Survival Evolved and Samurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection free for a week at Epic. Next week it's Pathway and The Escapists 2.

Again, everyone should check out that Itch bundle. It's as close to free as you're going to get when actually paying for games.

Last edited:
If you own The Witcher 3 on PlayStation, Xbox, Steam, Origin, or Epic, you can get the equivalent version for free on GOG if you sign into that service with GOG Galaxy. Apparently (for the consoles) it works for disc versions, too. No go for the Switch version because Nintendo.

So, GotY Edition gets you the same; regular edition or regular with expansions / the season pass only gets you the regular edition. If you own the regular on GOG but GotY elsewhere, your GOG copy will be upgraded to GotY. If you already own the equivalent copy on GOG, they'll give you a giftable copy.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2020-06-16-free-witcher-3-on-pc-gog-galaxy-promotion
https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009896837?product=gog

Edit: The PS4 and X1 GotY editions are $17 at Best Buy today, if you can't wait for the usual $15 PC sale price or want it on two platforms for the price of one.

Last edited:
Cyberpunk 2077 Goodies Collection on GOG.COM for free
The chance to get the Cyberpunk 2077 Goodies Collection on GOG.COM for free is here! This pack compiles the best of official digital content previously released by CD PROJEKT RED as well as some hefty new additions. It contains awesome concept arts, desktop wallpapers, printable posters, and much more. Be sure to grab them as fast as possible, because the giveaway is time-limited and lasts only until 4th July 2020, 5 PM UTC!
https://www.gog.com/news/grab_your_free_digital_goodies_from_cyberpunk_2077

Roguescape & [Siberia] free at itch.io (I may have mantioned them before), with some more (still?) free games if you scroll down.

Reus free with Twitch Prime (I think they’re releasing their freebies one per week now, rather than all at the beginning of a month)

AER Memories of Old & Stranger Things 3 The Game free on Epic

wmlOQiM.jpg

Epic games store

Microsoft Store Games Giveaway

A post on the Download.hr forum outlines 32 games that are being offered for free on the Microsoft Store. These are yours to keep if you pick them up before the offers expire. To be clear, there are no AAA titles on the list, but like the last MS store giveaway we mentioned most of them seem to carry ridiculous $80+ price tags when they aren't free.

American Pool - Billiard Game (1 day left)
BATTLE OF SHIPS 3D - SEA STRATEGY (5 days left )
ChalkMaster (?)
City Destruction - Pixel Racing Simulator (5 days left)
Construct Toy Road - Tiny Racer (11 hours left)
Forestation (5 days left)
Freedom March - Rebel Leader (5 days left)
Galaxy Ball (1 day left)
Galaxy Doomsday (5 days left)
Girl Rugby DashIce (1 day left)
Mad Worm Attack - Star Worms (11 hours left)
Magic Battle - Wizards and Monsters (11 hours left)
Mahjong Classic - Puzzle Game (1 day left)
Majong Classic 3 - Japanese Tiles (1 day left)
Muay Thai Fighting - Boxing Champion (5 days left)
Not So Middle Ages (5 days left)
Office Life Routine (11 hours left)
Once Upon a Death (5 days left)
Parkour Simulator 3D - Extreme Runner (4 days left)
Prehistoric Business Man (5 days left)
Prince and Princess (1 day left)
Ragdoll Stickman Fight Game (1 day left)
Skating Duet - Winter Sport (1 day left)
Snowballed - Crazy Downhill (10 hours left)
Special Forces: Sniper Glory (3 days left)
Spider Jet Flight - Shoot & Strike (5 days left)
Steel Arena - Robot War (10 hours left)
SURVIVAL COMBAT - UNDEAD INVASION (5 days left)
Typing Trainer - Steel Storm Shooter (1 day left)
Vikings Pixel Warfare Pro (5 days left)
War Of Criminals (5 days left)
Wrestlers Without Boundaries (1 day left)

wmlOQiM.jpg

Epic games store

TrackMania also seems to be free on The Epic Games Store.

However, the game has some sort of different levels listed, not sure exactly what's what by looking at it briefly.

Tune in to the dedicated Ubisoft Forward stream starting at 10:30 AM PDT with a packed pre-show and free rewards. The Ubisoft News team and friends will be playing Trackmania live on stream, followed by exclusive news, interviews, and a look at upcoming content, including intel about the AI teammates coming to Ghost Recon Breakpoint, news from Just Dance 2020, a deep dive into a much-loved Easter egg from The Division 2, and more! Don't forget to log in with your Uplay account anytime after Trackmania and before the end of the main show to claim a free copy of Watch Dogs 2 on PC, and to get a chance to answer trivia questions and win some rewards for a variety of Ubisoft titles.

The main show starts at 12:00 PM PDT
It sounds like you don’t need to watch the show on Sunday, just sign into Uplay after they finish playing Trackmania in (at the start of?) the pre-show and before the end of the main stream (which starts at 12pm PDT). Blues mentions 2pm EDT, which is 11am PDT. Maybe they’re only playing Trackmania for 30mins.

New Twitch Prime games for July (Reddit thread with Steam links):
Dark Devotion
Dear Esther
GRIP Combat Racing
Kunai
Turok 2

Melbits World is the bonus weekly game which is on top of the monthly ones, I guess? Steam link

Dunno why or for how long, but a bunch of Double Fine games are free on the Mac App Store (I think you have to install them to claim them):

Broken Age
Day of the Tentacle Remastered
Full Throttle Remastered
Grim Fandango Remastered

Edit: Vane free on Twitch, maybe for a week. Steam link

Last edited:
I’m trying to log into the Ubi Forward stream for WatchDogs 2, and it’s slow going. Also, the first comment I saw when I logged in was “trump china.”

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/forward

This is like pulling teeth. You need to watch 1 minute of the stream to get WD2. I still haven’t been able to get the stream going.

Yup, actual stream starts in ~90mins, but the Trackmania thing is part of the preshow that’s presumably happening now. Maybe it’s an iOS thing, but I can’t log in and see the stream at the same time.

Last edited:
It hasnt started yet it says live in 104 minutes (18:16 now in the u.k)

Don't forget to log in with your Uplay account anytime after Trackmania and before the end of the main show to claim a free copy of Watch Dogs 2 on PC,

Wont accept my login
7e4pBYs.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back