FREE Games List

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by Richard, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Davros

Legend

Do you need to pay for twitch prime?

2. Pete

Pete Moderate Nuisance
    Moderator Veteran

Amazon Prime and apparently even just Prime TV includes Twitch Prime, but it's a paid thing. You can use a free trial to snag the games. They may release the new games a day early, if you want to try to time it around a short month to get three months' worth of games (that will be rebundled by another site in short order).

3. Davros

Legend

I've got a feeling like most free trials you cant participate if you dont have a credit card

4. Davros

Legend

Lightman and Babel-17 like this.
  5. Babel-17

Regular

I hope they meant to say State of Decay 2. The original is both kind of old, and can be had with all of its DLC for pretty cheap.

6. Silent_Buddha

Legend

Hmmm...

If this happens, and my Steam library eventually becomes available on a future Xbox, I'll be one step closer to saying good-bye to PC gaming and its skyrocketing GPU costs and increasingly splintered game market (not the plethora of stores which is good, but the exclusivity of games to X store in an attempt to corner the market).

At that point the only thing I'd need to happen is universal KB/M support in games.

Regards,
    SB

7. Davros

Legend

/Davros cries

Silent_Buddha likes this.
  8. Pete

Pete Moderate Nuisance
    Moderator Veteran

Thimbleweed Park is the current Epic Games Store free game, through March 7th. Then it's Slime Rancher.