FREE Games List [2008-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow Warrior: Special Edition (free for a limited time)
Humble Bundle, redeem with a Steam key.

I got mine.
wink.png

www.humblebundle.com/store/shadow-warrior-special-edition

can someone who has this game allready send me it as a gift (free)
as im registered with them using an old email and i cant change it
thanks

can someone who has this game allready send me it as a gift (free)
as im registered with them using an old email and i cant change it
thanks
https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/211713188-Changing-Your-Registered-Email-Address
If you no longer have access to the email address that is registered to your Humble account, or are having difficulties receiving browser verification emails, please contact our trusty team of support ninjas via the link below.

not the gog version though, which I tend to favour.

Ryse Son of Rome is free on PC. You just need to download it and then play it for 5 minutes and it is going to be forever yours. The game is DRM free.

https://www.gamesessions.com/zz/Game/RyseSonOfRome

This is a game I quite enjoyed tbh, at certain points specially the aqueduct part and the british isles part.

This Game Sessions thing is creepy. Nevermind the AMD logo and interruptions for advertisment in a free game, but it reads my disk all the time.

This Game Sessions thing is creepy. Nevermind the AMD logo and interruptions for advertisment in a free game, but it reads my disk all the time.
well, you never know with these kind of things but I always have that feeling when a game isn't on gog or steam. I recently got Dirt 3 for free too, but I never actually installed it although I started the installation. As for Ryse.., I didn't install it because I have limited space and I got the game for the Xbox One back in the day.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/psychonauts

FREE for a limited time!
1 days
18 hours
15 mins
54 secs

Psychonauts is provided via Steam key for Windows, Mac, and Linux. and is also provided DRM-Free for Windows, Mac, and Linux. For key redemption, a free Steam account is required.

Description
A Psychic Odyssey Through the Minds of Misfits, Monsters, and Madmen.

This classic action/adventure platformer from acclaimed developers Double Fine Productions follows the story of a young psychic named Razputin. In his quest to join the Psychonauts--an elite group of international psychic secret agents--he breaks into their secret training facility: Whispering Rock Psychic Summer Camp. But this is no average psychic summer camp! A mysterious villain has kidnapped Raz’s fellow campers and stolen their brains. Now he must use his psychic powers of Telekinesis, Levitation, and most of all his ability to project himself into the minds of others--to find the loose noodles and keep them from falling into the wrong hands. Fight mental demons! Uncover hidden memories! Sort emotional baggage! Explore the fantastic realm of the inner mind! Join the Psychonauts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back