Forza Horizon 5 [XO, XBSX|S, PC, XGP]

looks really brown and washed-out like old shooters a few years ago where the trend was brown. Probably gonna look sweet with HDR tho as the harsh sun will add more "oomph" to the visuals

I wonder if all those movies over the years has people thinking Mexico is only drug filled shanties, with Pablo Escobars coming out of the woodwork. I guess I don't understand why the appeal for japan is here for this game. Why people ask for it in assassin's creed, I get it.

Mexico is one of the most diverse lands in the world. It's a wonderful choice for a setting.

E31GZqsXIAAS6b_

E31GaA_XEAE1W9q

daaaamn looks really nice

Gameplay segments. Had also hoped they would move to TAA and ditch the antiquated MSAA.
Is it me or does the gameplay look a lot like Horizon 4?
Horizon 4 looked so good that I think its hard to make something that looks significantly better if the 3D artists and the engine have reached close to their peak since then.

compared to FH4, foliage is denser, ground detail is higher with lots of small rocks etc...reminded me of a nanite lite.
And foliage draw in is way further, it was pretty distracting in FH4 i found.
Cars are certainly higher poly too but hard to tell, FH4 cars were already very good.

Is it me or does the gameplay look a lot like Horizon 4?
Horizon 4 looked so good that I think its hard to make something that looks significantly better if the 3D artists and the engine have reached close to their peak since then.
I don't think the fidelity of rendering is too much better, but the level of detail is a good bit higher.

imho looks very good especially for crossgen, for now best looking racing game, considering buying xsx for it but little afraid I will get bored quickly (never played horizon game, crew 2 was hilariously bad for me)

imho looks very good especially for crossgen, for now best looking racing game, considering buying xsx for it but little afraid I will get bored quickly (never played horizon game, crew 2 was hilariously bad for me)
save yourself the risk and just get Game Pass Ultimate and stream it (or anything else you're interested in checking out) before you decide to invest into any hardware.

Browser support should be coming very soon.

save yourself the risk and just get Game Pass Ultimate and stream it (or anything else you're interested in checking out) before you decide to invest into any hardware.

Browser support should be coming very soon.

I like the idea of using cloud streaming in order to demo a game. But racing games, really need precise controls to feel good otherwise it's too easy to over-correct and end up with a horrible driving experience. The racing genre is likely to be even worse with streaming latency than FPS games.

So there's the potential that demoing Forza Horizon 5 via streaming may actually convince people that the driving in the game is so bad that they shouldn't get it or play it.

Regards,
SB

Back