Forspoken (Project Athia) [PS5, PC]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
whoa. update 1.10 fixed EVERYTHING for my RTX 3070 8GB with ryzen 5600x.

these are no more
  • random stutters
  • unloaded textures
  • random long load time (e.g. opening map)
  • random heavy performance drop
  • flat shadows

Nice! The demo certainly looks better to me. Quite obviously so. I haven't noticed a particular performance uplift but I was CPU rather than GPU limited anyway.

whoa. update 1.10 fixed EVERYTHING for my RTX 3070 8GB with ryzen 5600x.

these are no more
  • random stutters
  • unloaded textures
  • random long load time (e.g. opening map)
  • random heavy performance drop
  • flat shadows
That's basically my experience using the RX 6600 and R5 5600. Performance wise, it doesn't look that different tnh, but in regards to low ass texture resolution and sutters, ya it's fixed. Game is still extremely heavy though.

That's basically my experience using the RX 6600 and R5 5600. Performance wise, it doesn't look that different tnh, but in regards to low ass texture resolution and sutters, ya it's fixed. Game is still extremely heavy though.
Same here.
This is the experience i would expect from launch version
I'm not sure releasing pc version in the state they are lately is good enough to benefit from console marketing .
Those problems completely outshine it on this platform imo.

I don't think so. I remember being able to get 45+ FPS at 1080p with a 1060 with decent settings. I'm sure 1060 is stranded to 1080p low 30 FPS in Forspoken.

How FF XV runs on this humble rig:

How Forspoken runs on the very same 1060:

Not only it gets 2x less framerates, it also objectively looks miles worse (low settings do not help. But in th end, if the said low settings make the game look even worse than FFXV, how can it still manage to perform 2x worse than the said game?)

Forspoken's performance is kinda wild to me. Sometimes there's a game that comes out, and we say "This game does not look as good for the performance we're getting", but this game's performance is truly baffling, and one that I agree 100% with this description. It kinda looks like a midgen PS4/Xbox One game (maybe even worse sometimes).

Is FF XV's demo updated to the last version, like Forspoken? I'd take a look at that if it's the case, cuz I sure ain't downloading 120Gb+ just for testing purposes lol. Too bad I didn't make a video of Forspoken's update. Ain't downloading 40Gb just to make a video either.

I'm playing Forspoken and ffxv back and forth.

With Forspoken, it's quite often reaching more than 60fps.

On the other hand, ffxv does look better than Forspoken.

So.... Have explored a lot of the edge of the world and...

There are way too many weirdly placed stuff, and designs that doesn't make sense.

Although to be fair, the dev seems to realize how ridiculous their design is, they even have a joke character (that doesn't make any sense) in a hidden place. Complete with joke cutscene.

in tanda we trust DLC....

so forspoken actually can look good! it looks amazing indoors and outdoors.

they still hasnt managed to fix the RT stutters tho. without RT, it runs smooth.

DLC reviews are not much better

Apart from Hi-Fi Rush, I feel like this generation whole is made up of disappointing bugged titles only

Back