Font

Dot50Cal

Regular
Anyone else notice the font change on the forum? I dont like it very much, everything spaced quite far apart...Also theres a syntax error on the forums..perhaps thats breaking the chain? Anyway ah..anyone else notice this?

i don't notice any change?! possibly you scaled up your view in the browser? that normally just scales the font up, but not the tables and images and everything, and then it all looks.. strange.

hm? somewhere in 'View' there is a font-setting.

i don't notice any change?! possibly you scaled up your view in the browser? that normally just scales the font up, but not the tables and images and everything, and then it all looks.. strange.

hm? somewhere in 'View' there is a font-setting.

I'm quite sure too that the font has changed. It seems ok.

Nah, the font changed. That was one of the first things I checked. Someone made tahoma the dominant font instead of the much more easy on the eyes verdana. Please change it back?

It's not the font on the posts, but the font ton the forum front page, on all thread titles and user names etc... They look much "lighter" and "thinner" now.
Don't like it either.

Anyone else notice the font change on the forum? I dont like it very much, everything spaced quite far apart...Also theres a syntax error on the forums..perhaps thats breaking the chain? Anyway ah..anyone else notice this?

Syntax error? What syntax error? And what browser are you using?

So far as I know only the underline was changed from "always on" to "mouseover only" on the font.

NM, error was with an ad.

Tahoma (now)

Verdana (before)

Please change it back. Things really look odd.

Edit: I think only the topic title on forum lists changed to tahoma, so disreguard how anything else looks in those pics (username, etc)

I haven't noticed anything other than the underlining. Your two images seem to me to be the same font with different character spacing.

Edit: my bad, turns out that character spacing is the major difference between those two fonts. If there has been a change then good eyes dude...

Last edited by a moderator:
the font-spec hasn't changed, it's still tahoma, verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif in the style sheet as it's always been.

You may post new threads
You may post new threads

You may post new threads
You may post new threads

You may post new threads
You may post new threads

I don't get it.

Believe me, i'm here a LOT (not that i need to convince you...) and there has been no change in the font at all. Always been like it is now. And i always know when something changes, i know because i have a nervous breakdown everytime you change something, like the underlining or the evil re-organisation of the forums (still getting used to that one!)

All those sentences look the same for me, Ratchet.

In any case it's been strange browsing the forum with the font change(despite someone saying something different).

Overall I like it.

Back