First Star Trek XI Trailer

drool.gif

Pause at the very end of the trailer to see the actors. Only two I recognize are Winona Ryder and Leanord Nimoy.

Pause at the very end of the trailer to see the actors. Only two I recognize are Winona Ryder and Leanord Nimoy.

I don't think that's Winona Ryder. It's the dude playing Chekov...unless you've seen another trailer than the one I've watched.

That page says that there is some hope for William Shatner having some part in the film. That would be great!.

I don't fully agree with the Star Trek curse BTW I know I'm going to hear crap because of this, but Generations is pretty damn good! except for Data, when he get his panic attack. 10 is not that good and neither is 4. So looking forward to this despite it being odd :smile:

"Sylar" as the new spock is pretty good choice imo.

That page says that there is some hope for William Shatner having some part in the film. That would be great!.

I don't fully agree with the Star Trek curse BTW I know I'm going to hear crap because of this, but Generations is pretty damn good! except for Data, when he get his panic attack. 10 is not that good and neither is 4. So looking forward to this despite it being odd :smile:

"Sylar" as the new spock is pretty good choice imo.

I thought 10 was one of, if not THE worst movie so far.

On the other hand though I loved 4, possibly the best IMO!

This trailer certainly looks to be taking the franchise in a darker and more dramatic direction. VERY promising IMO.

I thought 10 was one of, if not THE worst movie so far.

On the other hand though I loved 4, possibly the best IMO!

This trailer certainly looks to be taking the franchise in a darker and more dramatic direction. VERY promising IMO.

Star Trek 6 The Undiscovered country is by far my personal favourite (Kim Cattral is pretty hot in that one BTW :smile:), then probably 2nd, 7th, 8th,1st,3rd 4th, 9th,10th and finally the crappy 5th. 4th is not that bad and the Norwegian whale hunters at the end of the film actually speak Finnish!

Looking forward to this new one aswell.

If it's true to the narrative, it will be a bit emo. That's just how the story of Spock is dude, he's an emo vulcan. :p

I can live with the level of "emo-ness" he exhibited in his prior appearances. I'm not sure I'd like another escapee from 90210 polluting the screen:D.

Oh man. The Asian guy from Harold and Kumar as Sulu (of course) + Simon Pegg as Scotty is the ultimate win. Definitely gonna see this one.

I liked the first 3-4 movies, but all that came after was utter crap. Either because of "emo" shite or ridiculously boring and stupid story or whatever such. So my expectations are as low as it gets in order to avoid another disappointment.

I thought Undiscovered Country and First Contact were excellent. 5 was bad, Generations and Insurrection were poor and Nemesis was terrible.

I have high hopes for this one though with Brahms at the reigns. The trailer looks promising as well.

They will have to be VERY careful with how the characters are portrayed though

Back