Finland vs Sweden - IIHF Hockey World Championship final!

Kaotik

Drunk Member
Legend
Supporter
I'm just gonna leave these here
oho.gif

jtammi.gif

mm95.gif

In short, Sweden has no chance at all, it'll be 95 all over again!

Sure you actually wanna do this, here, in public like this?

Imagine the epic crow you guys would have to eat if you lose... :LOL:

4-1, it's 1995 all over again!

edit: 5-1, it's not 95 after all :p

edit: 6-1!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, thinks looked bad in the second period, but the tieing goal seven seconds before the break propelled pretty nice little hurricane in the third!

An amazing goal, not sure I've ever seen a player do that before. Crazy.

It's been done a few times, but never at that level of competition. A US College player did it in a game first, and then Sidney Crosby in Major Junior. Those are the only players to have done the lacrosse-style goal in a high-level hockey game, as far as I know.

Finnish coach Pasi Nurminen is honoring finnish traditions on drinking :cool:

mm11.gif

Also hits his head to the trophy :LOL:

The clip is not complete without showing the facial expression of the russian goalie right after the goal. He looked like a ton of bricks had just fallen out of nowhere right next to him.

Granlund was simply phenomenal in these matches. I hope he won't go to waste in NHL next year.

...And today (hot on the heels of Finland getting destroyed five-nil in footsie the other day, but that's neither here nor there really :)), Pasi Nurminen and that other guy whatsisname, the one who didn't head-butt the trophy coming down the airplane stair, are both fined 'a substantial amount' for their rowdy, drunken behavior.

I can't do anything else but laugh.

Back