Final Fantasy XV [XO, PS4, PC]

HOLY SHIT ITs just $10 for us on the psn right now !!! The full game ! Man, WTF! $60 to $10 in 2 months !!!!
I think I will rebuy it just for th eheck of trying out the dungeons again !

FFXV and Titanfall 2.

both awesome game that i REGRET buying digital at launch :(

the price drop is so insaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane

although for Titanfall 2 i actually only payed 50% because i pooled money with cousin to share the game haha... ha :(

It did sound very suspicious that a game - any game that wasn't a total flop - would go from £60 to £10 in 3 months. And a bit insulting to all the people who did buy at launch. We all expect games to get discounts but that's taking the piss.

I got it at launch (or to be precise, it was a present that I chose among a list of possible games).

Even if it was sold for 10€ right now, I wouldn't regret the full price purchase. Despite its many flaws, this is definitely a game that earns the 50-60€.

yeah FFXV do earn the launch price. Its just that... i should not spend that much of money just for entertainment haha. And now im i weird dilemma. Already sold my phone to pay internet bills and buy a game. But i cant decide to get Horizon or Nier.. That money keeps haunting me hahaha

anyway, does SQEX revoke and force-refund your wrong priced FFXV? i remember ages ago sony did that for a game i dont remember.

yeah FFXV do earn the launch price. Its just that... i should not spend that much of money just for entertainment haha. And now im i weird dilemma. Already sold my phone to pay internet bills and buy a game. But i cant decide to get Horizon or Nier.. That money keeps haunting me hahaha

anyway, does SQEX revoke and force-refund your wrong priced FFXV? i remember ages ago sony did that for a game i dont remember.

You could also wait a little while and buy both (2nd hand) a lot of people only play those games to completion, without getting everything

Down goes the dragon! Funnily Gladiolus glitched out of the fight or something. Wasn't there at all ! I missed his dawn hammer!

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

In retrospect the fight above is pretty bad I was just dying constantly. Lol.

So Bennu went down with some divine help :D but turns out I already had found the weapon that the boss fight begets. Had found it while roaming around. Strange that such a weapon was just lying around in the world.

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

The better FF games graphics get, the more boring the games get...

I mean, FF1 on the NES was good gameplay wise. By FF2 it was all cinemas no gameplay, and just got exponentially worse with every game. I doubt FFXV has any real gameplay at all. Or the last ten FF's...

I am sure it's "4 hour cutscene*

*14 seconds gameplay*

8 hour cutscene*

.2 seconds gameplay

7 hour cutscene...

I mean, FF1 on the NES was good gameplay wise. By FF2 it was all cinemas no gameplay, and just got exponentially worse with every game. I doubt FFXV has any real gameplay at all. Or the last ten FF's...

*14 seconds gameplay*

8 hour cutscene*

.2 seconds gameplay

7 hour cutscene...

Hey those are much better that the shit we got in FFXV.

Cutscene? Ha ha ha!

Here's one long monologue that you can't skip.

Here's important npc interactions and event using utterly robotic basic dialogue scene (even more robotic than skyrim I think).

*14 seconds gameplay*

8 hour cutscene*

.2 seconds gameplay

7 hour cutscene...

So much prejudice making people lose the opportunity to play such a great game.
I remember only one unskippable monologue towards the end, which isn't even all that long (about a minute or so).

The director, Tabata-san even said that there were lots of stuff in the cutting room floor. Those that were made but deemed inappropriate, unusable, not finished.

One specific example I still remembered is the scene where Luna was abused as a kid by prompto father or somebody.

It was deemed inappropriate.

*14 seconds gameplay*

8 hour cutscene*

.2 seconds gameplay

7 hour cutscene...

Don't make assumptions on games you haven't even touched.

Back