Final Fantasy XV [XO, PS4, PC]

Bagel seed

Veteran

Amazing trailer. Can't wait to see the direct feed version!

Edit: Updated with 720p direct feed version

Last edited by a moderator:
my crappy internet... i only watched it on 240p but wow!!!

those realtime graphic right? when noctis starts to walks inside house?

usually every FF announcement make me so happy, when FF 13-2 and 13-3 announced i was underwhelmed.

FF 15 brings back those happy feeling i got when new FF anounced :D

I don't know, the non CG part looked PS3 graphics-ish. I take this is not the next generation of FF like SE was intended to show?

I'm trying to find a HD version of this but cannot find one :(
The steaming "HD" versions are garbage.

Edit: it seems IGN has a 720p version but it requires a prime account. :cry:

Edit2: i found a "HD" version from gamespot that weights in at 190MB... took forever to download and the quality is only slightly better than youtube.

ps4ffatjdo.jpg

So FF15 and KH3 will be released also on XB1 afterall
What i've seen floating around is that it's likely to be exclusive but they have not sealed the deal, so at this stage do not assume either is true.

doesnt really matter unless theres a pc version. Isn't every multi platform games basically guarantee to run better or at least the same on ps4? If I am going to pay the same price for a game, I only go for the best.

yeah, without PC. its still console exclusive.

square desperately want their game to sell many millions and refuse to release their game on PC :/

*i mean the Square JAPAN game. Game from other studio inside square enix still happily comes to PC.

Looks like they have implemented most of everything they wanted from a dark mature KH title.
Also going for advent children kind of action. GOW like plateforming+ KH gameplay. More action oriented than rpg oriented. And probably scripted scenes unless you can freely go across the huge map.

release some HD screenshots, I need a see the texture work, cuz so far it looks like last gen game with upgraded lighting and particles effects.

Yup, thread title needs adjustment :)

Square Enix really served it to Sony. Wait an entire gen for an exclusive game, deliver nothing but trailers then announce it multiplatform! I hope for Sony's sake they worked out some deal.

Kotaku said:
Final Fantasy XV is coming to the PS4 and the Xbox One, Square Enix just announced.
Related
Find Out About the Future of Square Right Now (Updating Live)

I'm at a press conference all about the future of Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts and who knows what else. Here we go.... Read…

"FFXV is being developed with a tool called Direct X 11," Square Enix's Shinji Hashimoto said at today's Square Enix press conference.

"With this tool it's possible to port the title to various hardware," Hashimoto added. "Following yesterday's announcement [for PS4] we would like to announce that we are porting Final Fantasy XV to Xbox One as well."

According to Square Enix, the game is not scheduled for release during its current financial year, which ends on March 31, 2014.

http://kotaku.com/final-fantasy-xv-is-not-a-ps4-exclusive-512611858

So, 2015? Any betters?

Ya, weird how they own part of SE but have no power over anything, you would think that some kind of DQ spin off would have been announce for any PS platform by now since DQ8.

Indeed it really seems like they should of just quit being stubborn and flasjhed them some cash. I haven't heard either way on kingdom hearts yet though.

Back