Father's Day

I was just about to say "spend time remembering him as I do most every other day" when I read JR's response. As much as it slowly fades in day to day thought, the loss, when focussed upon, is still amazingly painful. This after three years now.

Oops, I was joking guys. I knew I should've left an emoticon in that first post. Sorry about that.

Wife asked me what I wanted for father's day and I told her nothing, just to spend the day with her and the kids. That was after I asked to be woken by a blowjob followed by breakfast in bed, but since I can't have that I'm settling for a routine day.

Has father's day become man's day yet?

I noticed how mother's day was actually > child bearing age woman's day.

And mine ended up consisting of sitting in a non-A/C'd gym for Megan's gym expo, which I tried begging out of and grumbled about since it was so damn hot. Ended up feeling guilty because she had her trophy under her pillow this morning. But once we got home from that I had to cut the yard, a chore the wife usually does since she doesn't work, and since she's let it go for weeks and we've had tons of rain and she insists that I bag I basically had to stop each lap and empty the grass bag. Took me f'n forever. So, yea, I asked for a typical day and got it. :/

Yuck.
Kids made an awesome juevos rancheros for my bfast and I relaxed most of the day till an evening cookout where I did the grill and drank Meyer's and Coke...tough day.

Back