Fallout 4 [PS4, PS5, XO, XBSX|S, PC, XGP]

Psycho boosts damage and damage reduction. It's Jet which slows down time. You can make hybrid drugs at the chem station and you can also make ultra jet which has a weird recipe.

I've not used any chems or buffs at all, though I accidently drank a bottle of whiskey. Do they really have that much of an impact?

P.s.
I felt really guilty when I killed Swann. I was having great fun repeatedly luring Raiders and Super Mutants into the park to watch them get decimated and then, in a moment of careless excitement, I accidently hit him with the fatman. It was just enough to take him down.... Sad Face.

Dooood ! I have been popping PSychotats, bufftats, buffouts, psychojets.Jets, MedX......slowing time lasts for 15-25 secs but buffs lasts for 20 mins and gives damage boost as well damage reduction. I took perks which do not let me ever get addicted and now I am popping them whenever I go into a fight....and its not as if they are rare or something, they are all around and u can cook them into those formulas which last for 20 minutes. I don't see why someone will no t use them when they are everywhere !
and frankly Addictol is also very easily available everywhere, so even when I did not have the de-addiction perk, I was popping chems and doing my thing.

What ! I have used 4-5 and still have 3 lying around and I am level 24. Just made it inside the institute. So many in the game ! :-/ Now I don't use it as I am immune to chem addiction, but sometimes I take a swig of the whiskey when I need to lug around extra stuff, to quickly fast travel to sanctuary. So, keep addictol around for the rare alcohol addiction.

Psycho boosts damage and damage reduction. It's Jet which slows down time. You can make hybrid drugs at the chem station and you can also make ultra jet which has a weird recipe.
D'oh! See, I'm rubbish with my fake digital drugs - this is how little I use them!!!

I took perks which do not let me ever get addicted and now I am popping them whenever I go into a fight....and its not as if they are rare or something, they are all around and u can cook them into those formulas which last for 20 minutes. I don't see why someone will no t use them when they are everywhere !
Drugs (incl. Stimpaks) are my cash cow. I salvage all items for components and I while I have a reserve supply of drugs for emergencies mostly I'm selling them. I've not taken the perks, though which makes every use a risk of addiction.

Want to see 30,000 Brotherhood Knights engage 30,000 Deathclaws? Be warned some spoilers about what Brotherhood equipment is in the game!

Drug addiction is so easily cured that it's really not worth investing any points into perks related to that particular issue. A lopsided economy is one of the bigger propblems with the game in general. Sooner or later you'll be drowning in Stimpacks, Radaways, Bobby Pins and food items, and the perks geared towards survivability will become more and more pointless as time goes by. Sure, outright eliminating the threat of radiation via the ghoul perk means lots of extra caps, but considering how you'll be drowning in extra ammo as well eventually, what exactly are you going to spend them on?

Anyone know if those nifty hand to hand moves that NPCs are able to perform on other NPCs are available for use by the players themselves? I referring to the hip toss to neck breaker move I've seen NPCs pull off.

I would not say Addictol is super common. I'm level 35 and have found 2-3. They are also pretty expensive.

Refreshing beverage FTW. It requires a stimpack, blood pack, 3 antiseptics, 2 purified waters, 2 radaways and a chem station to produce. It will cure all addictions, give 500 health and knocks down 1000 rads.

Sure, outright eliminating the threat of radiation via the ghoul perk means lots of extra caps, but considering how you'll be drowning in extra ammo as well eventually, what exactly are you going to spend them on?
There is some fantastic equipment available from settlement traders. But it's also crazy expensive. 20k here, 30k there. :yep2: Although I'm not finding any real deficiencies with my weapons or armour with my play style. But most RPGs end up this way, you hit a point where money becomes meaningless. It happened in the Witcher 3 as well.

Well I've just reached lvl50 and the XP is still rolling in. I just joined the Rail Road in order to get access to the Ballistic Weave armour mod that is pretty impressive (220\220) plus your regular armour on top and I got the Piezonucleic Power Armour. The only thing holding me back from maxing everything out is a severe shortage of Oil and Adhesive...

Well I've just reached lvl50 and the XP is still rolling in. I just joined the Rail Road in order to get access to the Ballistic Weave armour mod that is pretty impressive (220\220) plus your regular armour on top and I got the Piezonucleic Power Armour.

I've only done a few Railroad quests but I've enjoyed the ones I've done. I'm utterly stick and tired of sodding synths leaping out and shooting me so I'm dedicated my every waking minute to find and join every faction intent on destroying the Institute - The Minutemen, the Brotherhood of Steel, the Railroad. Fuck it, I'm joining them all and I'm going to kay so much smack down.

That's the plan but then.. oh look, there's a building to loot, epic, then I can expand one of my settlements. This is basically why my save save file shows its 15 days of work and yet I've barely scratched the surface of any of the major quest lines! And there's still a third of the map totally unexplored. :runaway:

Well I've just reached lvl50 and the XP is still rolling in. I just joined the Rail Road in order to get access to the Ballistic Weave armour mod that is pretty impressive (220\220) plus your regular armour on top and I got the Piezonucleic Power Armour. The only thing holding me back from maxing everything out is a severe shortage of Oil and Adhesive...

Using the cooking station to make vegetable starch (made from corn, tatos and I think purified water) and the chem station to make cutting oil (I forget what are the necessary items). They are both located in the utility tab of their respective station.

One vegetable starch scrapped is good for five adhesives. I think the cutting oil will produce 2 oils.

Drug addiction is so easily cured that it's really not worth investing any points into perks related to that particular issue. A lopsided economy is one of the bigger propblems with the game in general. Sooner or later you'll be drowning in Stimpacks, Radaways, Bobby Pins and food items, and the perks geared towards survivability will become more and more pointless as time goes by. Sure, outright eliminating the threat of radiation via the ghoul perk means lots of extra caps, but considering how you'll be drowning in extra ammo as well eventually, what exactly are you going to spend them on?

Junk and shipment orders, which is useful for building out your settlements while not requiring you to spend time scavenging.

The game just fell apart today.

I was on an institute mission to get a rogue syth, the very first one they give. The mission had not yet started and the Brotherhood showed up and starting shooting the Institute synth. Now I was perplexed as Brotherhood guys showed up as allies in my VATS as I am aligned with them. I did not want to shoot them and break my alliance. IN the spur of the moment, I quick-saved and decided to screw the Institute synth and shot him ! I thought I will deal with it if they send agents after me or whatever. Turns out Fallout is just another game cos the Institute Synth just didn't die no matter how much I shot him :rolleyes: ! There was no free will, no nothing, the immersion just fell apart ! The whole reason of paying Fallout fell apart.

Turns out Fallout is just another game cos the Institute Synth just didn't die no matter how much I shot him :rolleyes: ! There was no free will, no nothing, the immersion just fell apart ! The whole reason of paying Fallout fell apart.

This is a fairly common mechanic in Bethesda RPGs, certain NPCs are essential to the completion of the main quest line and therefore can not die until a point when they are no longer tagged as essential. I guess there are only so many branching options you can write scripts for.

This is a fairly common mechanic in Bethesda RPGs, certain NPCs are essential to the completion of the main quest line and therefore can not die until a point when they are no longer tagged as essential. I guess there are only so many branching options you can write scripts for.
This was a minion and it wasn't a plot point. I decided to make enemies with the Institute and it didn't happen. This was the most decisive moment for me as a player, my two alliances fighting each other, who do I side with ! I made a decision and bam ! Nope, sorry, we are just an average action game here.

I remember ppl turning against me the moment i attacked their faction in SKyrim, (I played little) but here it was a "u cannot do what we do not ask you to do" standard action game stuff. Uptill now, the game hasn't let me do anything either, this was my moment, it went to hell, because the game didn't care:rolleyes: . WHats the USP of fallout then :no:?

Back