Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout [PS4, PC]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
would love to try it out, but the game does not let me connect, says to check my internet connexion which is working fine.

Edit: was able to join a game after two days trying !
Was a lot of fun.

Last edited:
would love to try it out, but the game does not let me connect, says to check my internet connexion which is working fine.
The game's popularity has been it's downfall, there are lot of issues with people being unable to connect and it's been review bombed on Steam because of this.

It's good fun...but I'm unsure how long that fun will last. Also, I'm not a fan of the random events (like the ring jumping one) - I'm more a fan of the events where actual skill is involved and not mostly luck (ie you're near a ring when it pops up).

Screenshot_2020-08-19_at_17.16.21.png

holy ***

Soon to be festooned with all manner of 3rd party company branded skins and other MTX. There will be so many companies beating at their door for partnerships of all kinds.

Do they already have the ability for that, for eMerch cosmetics?

I have been playing but still haven't won. :( I got to the crown but jumped and missed. :(

Game is a lot of fun but you can get knocked out by someone else just bumping you. Grr It's happened a few times.

Been playing it since it's free on ps4 (with ps+). It's fun and addictive. But when you loose, getting back to the main menu and start again take too much time imo to stay in a kind of "fun rhythm". Still, I understand the huge player base of this game.

I followed that game since the reveal back at E32019. And played the beta on PS4.
Finally got the platinum last Monday i think and the infaillible trophy at the same time.
Love that game.
They also added the beta skin car crash dummy.
esWeDWn.png

bP6AgUs.jpg

Back